Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Phelps County, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Phelps County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Phelps County is the de-facto home of American wineries. That it is a favourite wine-grape growing region says a lot about its idyllic climate. The county is among the counties of Missouri that have a diversified set of economic opportunities in business, agriculture and tourism. Shipping cars to or from Phelps County for personal or business purposes has never been easier than what we are offering at A-1 Auto transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Phelps County to New York||$270||270 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Paul to Phelps County||$426||569 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phelps County to Atlanta||$467||623 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Detroit to Phelps County||$480||640 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phelps County to San Antonio||$602||803 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Helena to Phelps County||$888||1481 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phelps County to San Francisco||$1012||2024 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Phelps County||$1035||1726 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- Our car transportation services run across the state of Missouri. If you want to ship your vehicle from the adjacent counties or from any of the far-reaching corners in any of the fifty states, we will have you vehicle dispatched and delivered.
- We have a range of delivery options to suit your demands. Our door-to-door services allow you to stay comfortable as we pick your car from anywhere you send us and deliver it at your doorstep. You can also choose to drop your car in selected terminals we use for shipping cars to or from Phelps County. You still get to enjoy timely deliveries.
- We have three main types of carriers for use in shipping your car. Every carrier serves different transportation needs depending on the type of car and preference. If you don’t mind sharing the costs with other vehicle owners and you just want a low-cost option, we have the open-carrier service. We recommend this to our clients with exotic cars such as the open racing types to choose our enclosed carriers which give them extra protection from the elements. We also have flatbed carriers that are well suited for heavy vehicles, trucks and equipment shipping. For more on these and others, visit our services page.
Benefits and values
- Our licensing and insurance is relevant. You can ask for proof of documentation when you come to book car transportation services. We are licensed by the US Department of Transportation to carry our auto shipping services.
- We believe that reliability is not just what we say, but also what our customers say. These are our customer testimonials.
- We have the international experience and know about all the US laws and standards on importing a motor vehicle. Shipping cars to or from Phelps County internationally should not worry you.
- A-1 Auto Transport cares about what happens to you and your car during and after transportation. Go to your local DMV site to find out more about your obligations as a vehicle owner in the new home.
- We don’t mind your understanding and level of experience in the auto transport business. We have taken the time to give a lot of information that is useful even for the newbie on our website.
Get in touch with us!
You don’t need to stress yourself over shipping cars to or from Phelps County anymore! At A-1 Auto Transport, we will make sure that you get your shipment on the other side as fast as possible, safely. Talk to us today or get a free non-obligatory quote.
Zip codes included in Phelps County
- 65401- Rolla
- 65402- Rolla
- 65409- Rolla
- 65436- Beulah
- 65461- Duke
- 65462- Edgar Springs
- 65529- Jerome
- 65550- Newburg
- 65559- Saint James