Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Petersburg (County), Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Petersburg (County) Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Petersburg is an independent city in Virginia, famous for the civil war that was fought there. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Petersburg, A-1 Auto Transport is the company for you. We are one of the largest auto shippers based in the United States. We have been shipping cars all over the world for over 25 years. We have a wide clientele base that ranges from individuals to large auto dealers. We ship all kinds of vehicles and heavy equipment.
Areas we cover to or from Petersburg
A-1 Auto Transport is the region’s auto shipper of choice. We have managed to stay competitive in this cutthroat business by ensuring customer satisfaction and pocket-friendly prices. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Petersburg include I-85, I-95, US 1, 301, 460, and SR 36.
Unlike most auto shippers around, we don’t just ship to big towns and cities. Through our door to door service, we have widened our scope of transport to now include remote areas that would normally have the cars’ owners collect them in a terminal or big city. Our services extend to the neighboring counties of Chesterfield to the north, Colonial Heights also to the north, Dinwiddie to the west and south, and Prince George County to the east and southeast.
Common problems when shipping a vehicle
Shipping a vehicle can be quite strenuous and frustrating if left in the hands of inexperienced people. Although A-1 Auto Transport is a company with over 25 years experience, a few problems will rear their heads once in a while. Here are a few we can help you avoid.
- Cars not meeting certain travel-specific requirements. This problem mainly applies to the height of the vehicle. Certain auto shippers stipulate how high or low a vehicle may be. Vehicles with exterior mounted bike rails, spare tires, camper shells or other externally fitted attachments must first seek clearance from the company.
- Incorrect address. During the auto shipping process, you will be swamped with lots of paperwork to fill in and sign. In the confusion, you might omit or misspell your new location’s address causing your vehicle to be shipped to a different state as there are many counties with the same name but in different states.
- Late or delayed delivery. This is the most common complaint or problem many auto shippers face. There are many factors that may cause your shipment to delay, that are out of the auto shipper’s hands. Bad weather, breakdowns, and flat tires are just a few of them.
- Damage caused during shipping. A large chunk of debris or extreme weather may cause damage to your car. This is why it is important to document the state of your car before shipping.
Ship with A-1 Auto Transport
We offer the best shipping services money can buy, at affordable rates. The many testimonials of satisfied customers only serve to cement our good reputation. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Petersburg, call us on 1-800-518-8708 to schedule a pick-up or talk to one of our sales agents about any auto shipping question that you may have.
Zip codes included in Petersburg
- 23803 Petersburg City
- 23804 Petersburg City
- 23805 Petersburg City