Safe And Reliable Perry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Perry County is located in the central part of the state of Alabama. Its major cities are Marion, Heiberger, Pinetucky, and Union Town. Top Alabama vehicle transporters, such as A-1 Auto Transporters, provide the services of shipping cars to or from Perry County. Read on to learn why you should book our auto transport services in this county.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Perry County to Jacksonville||$445||445 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Perry County||$462||616 miles||3-5 days|
|Perry County to Austin||$579||772 miles||3-5 days|
|Perry County to Detroit||$609||812 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Perry County||$689||1149 miles||4-6 days|
|Albany to Perry County||$698||1163 miles||4-6 days|
|Perry County to Albuquerque||$740||1233 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Perry County||$1155||2310 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We transport cars across state borders and we cover all US states including Hawaii and Alaska. Our previous customers in Perry County required car transport to and from states such as Georgio, Virginia, New York, California, Louisiana, and Florida. Also, we transport cars within the state of Alabama.
Safety and insurance
Safety is a major concern for many car owners requiring shipping services. We understand that a vehicle is a precious possession, and that is why we treat it as if it were our own. We are insured, so you will be compensated should there be any damages. We also give you peace of mind by updating you on the progress of the shipment. Our carriers have satellite tracking so we know where your car is all through the shipping duration.
Wide range of services
You have access to our full range of services when shipping cars to or from Perry County. These services include:
- Door-to-door pickup and delivery: This is the most preferred method of pickup and delivery. It is the most convenient method when shipping to and from Perry County as we do not have a shipping terminal in the area.
- Enclosed and open car transportation: Open transport is the most conventional shipping method. Although the car is exposed to road debris and harsh weather, there are little chances of damage. But, should safety be your main concern, we also have enclosed trucks. We mostly recommend this method when shipping expensive cars.
- Expedited shipping: Can you wait up to a week for your car to be picked up? If the answer is no then you can use our expedited shipping service. Your car will be picked up in 48 hours. As soon as the truck picks up your car, it is on its way to the destination.
All types of vehicle transport
We literally ship all types of vehicles. These include:
- SUVs, hybrids, and crossovers
- Antique, classic, vintage, and sports cars
- RVs and motorhomes
- Motorbikes and ATVs
- Trucks and pickup trucks
- Vans, minivans, and buses
- Boats and yachts
- Heavy machinery, such as tractors and backhoes
We pride ourselves in providing affordable rates. You can view our price estimates on this page. The figures on that page are merely estimates. The actual price you pay might be more or less depending on factors such as distance, location and destination of the vehicle. Another price determiner is the services provided. For instance, enclosed transport costs more than open transport.
If you are looking for the services of shipping cars to or from Perry County you are in the right place. We offer quality auto moving services at affordable rates. Visit this page for a free non- obligatory quote. For more information call us today.
Zip codes included in Perry County
- 36756 – Marion
- 36786 – Uniontown
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.