- Pell City, Alabama Safe And Reliable Auto Shipping
- Pell City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Shipping To Pell City
- Pell City Auto Transport Index
- R&L Carriers
- Birmingham Towing
- Pell City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Pell City Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Pell City, Alabama Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Pell City is a small city but one that has seen a rather slow and steady increase in population over the last decade. Much of the growth can be attributed to a large industrial and business spurt that the city had in the mid-2000’s through 2012. The growth included the Honda Plant settling in Lincoln which is just down the road from Pell City that brought several hundred new jobs to the area. Other companies have included grocery stores, retail shopping plazas and several other new local businesses. Pell City has several very scenic parks and nature trails around town and there are ample sports fields, waterways for boating, sailing and swimming and a great deal of woodland area for hunting, camping and hiking.
Pell City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Pell City||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pell City to Nashville||$135||225 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Tampa to Pell City||$341||569 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pell City to Orlando||$331||551 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Columbus to Pell City||$355||591 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pell City to Cleveland||$440||733 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Pell City||$466||777 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Austin to Pell City||$491||818 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pell City to Boston||$693||1155 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For more great information about Pell City, you can visit the official city website. Or check out this page to learn more about shipping to Alabama.
Shipping to Pell City
Shipping a vehicle entails more than simply calling a company and asking them to pick your car up. You need to start making calls no less than 3-4 weeks prior to the date you need to have the car shipped, and you need to have some vital information in hand when you call for a quote:
- You should be able to provide the agent the correct dimensions of the car including height and vehicle weight.
- Let the agent know if you want to use open or enclosed transport. Open transport is the least expensive and is the preferred choice for standard motor vehicles. Enclosed transport is best for luxury, sports and classic cars. It will cost more than open transport but will offer better protection for valuable collectibles and luxury model vehicles.
- Be prepared to be physically present when the vehicle is picked up as well as when it is delivered. If you cannot be present yourself then you should have someone that you trust stand in for you during those times. The vehicle must be inspected and it is best, for insurance purposes, that the owner is present when possible.
- Ask for the carrier number, or Motor Carrier number, from the transporter. All vehicle carriers must be registered with the US DOT and have an MC number.
- Ask the agent to email or fax you the auto transport paperwork so you will have a copy of everything before the car is picked up.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Pell City Auto Transport Index
R&L Carriers has been in the transport industry for more than 40 years and they work in all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii for auto delivery. They also transport motor vehicles to the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Canada. They have more than 13000 trucks worldwide for auto transport and are fully licensed and insured for all services. Their main headquarters is in Ohio but they have satellite office nationwide including in Alabama.
3928 Valley East Industrial Drive, Birmingham, AL 35217
Birmingham Towing provides local and state-wide towing and auto transport as well as emergency wrecker service and roadside repair. They can relocate all types of motor vehicles including cars and trucks, vans and SUV’s and others. They can assist with tire changes and battery charges, lockout services and fuel and water delivery and other minor repairs. Birmingham Towing is fully licensed and insured as well as bonded for all services. They can be contacted 24/7 for transport and wrecker services.
3300 Reverend Abraham Woods Jr. Blvd., Birmingham, AL 35222
Pell City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Crestview Gardens||Stewarts Crossroads||Cooks Springs|
Pell City includes ZIP codes: