Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Parker, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Parker Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Parker, the county seat of La Paz County, is one of Arizona’s most popular towns. Parker was recently ranked among the best places to live in Arizona due to its security, affordable housing, employment prospects and social amenities that create a suitable ecosystem for people with families. Parker also draws tourists from across Arizona. Parker Dam, which draws its waters from Colorado River, offers the perfect environment for boat riding and jet skiing. Downtown Parker is known for nightlife activities including casinos and gambling. With so much to do in Parker, we recommend clients to tour the region with private cars. A-1 Auto Transport can ship your car along at the most affordable rates in Arizona. Our unique service delivery makes us the most qualified for shipping cars to or from Parker.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Las Vegas to Parker||$177||177 miles||1-2 days|
|Salt Lake City to Parker||$447||597 miles||2-4 days|
|Parker to San Francisco||$466||622 miles||3-5 days|
|Seattle to Parker||$781||1302 miles||4-6 days|
|Parker to New York||$1024||2561 miles||7-9 days|
|Nashville to Parker||$1070||1784 miles||5-7 days|
|Parker to Detroit||$1079||2159 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Parker||$1224||2448 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Parker
A-1 Auto Transport provides car shipping services tailored to the profile of Parker. We know every location in Parker, as well as the main and alternative roads leading to them. We also know the location of all potential terminals spread across Parker. Additionally, we took the time to study the most practiced social and economic activities in Parker. This sheds light to the specific car shipping services needed by most clients on a daily basis when shipping cars to or from Parker.
Auto transport services we offer
- RV shipping: Parker has several RV friendly camping grounds. Should you wish to visit one of them, A-1 Auto Transport has the resources to safely transport your RV. We are experienced in shipping different types of RVs including toy haulers, pop-up campers, folding campervans, fifth wheels, hybrid trailers, motor coaches, teardrop trailers and class A, B & C motorhomes. Our team of dedicated drivers is well trained in handling the special utilities that come with RVs, like the kitchenette which needs special attention. Get more information about our shipping techniques here.
- ATV shipping: The Buckskin Mountain State Park just off the town center of Parker provides ample grounds for ATV racing. A-1 Auto Transport has special trailers dedicated to ATV shipping. They come with industrial strength skids and non-abrasive soft ties for securing the ATVs in place before shipping. We ship different kinds of ATVs including dune buggies, quads and sand rails among others.
- Golf cart shipping: Swingers from the Emerald Canyon Golf Course are in for a treat. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional golf cart shipping services at rock-bottom prices. You could enjoy door to door golf shipping services when traveling to a different town for a golf tournament. We ship your golf cart from your hometown golf course straight to the visiting golf course and back once the tournament is over. Read more about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto transport offers transport services for all types of cars. These include sedans, SUVs, vans, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, high-end cars, golf carts, jet skis, snowmobiles, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and heavy equipment like concrete mixers, excavators and tractors.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have a set of spare car keys made in case the set with the driver gets misplaced.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
- Remove all personal items from the car, including aftermarket installations like DVD players. Also remove any unnecessary items in the trunk that may add to the car’s weight.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks and the tires have enough pressure. Also fill up all fluids to their recommended levels and note down the car’s mileage before shipping.
- Thoroughly wash the car on the day before shipping. It makes it easier for the driver to spot any pre-existing damages when drafting a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Have a record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear photos of every side of the car.
- Confirm your contact details with the carrier firm.
Read on the significance of each prepping step here.
Why opt for our services?
Customer satisfaction is A-1 Auto Transport’s priority. We ensure this by offering a two-option delivery system where clients get to choose between terminal and door to door delivery. We also offer free quoting services, which you can access by clicking here.