Safe And Reliable Paris Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in the Ozark Mountain Region near the river valley of the Arkansas River is the biggest city in the northwest region; the Paris. It is among one of the twenty six towns in the U.S. that are named after Paris in France. It even comes complete with a 25-foot Eiffel Tower. Paris is a major commercial center, with many manufacturing facilities for the defense, automotive and construction industries. It is also a major tourist destination with mountain climbing and hiking offered at the Mount Magazine State Park. Wine lovers are treated to bed and breakfast at the Cowie Wine Cellars, the largest vineyard in the region. Cove Lake Recreational area on the other hand offers RV camping and fishing grounds. With so much to indulge in, consider having your car shipped for your visit. A-1 Auto Transport is considered the best in Arkansas for shipping cars to or from Paris.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Paris to Houston||$462||462 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Paris||$669||1116 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Paris to Pierre||$679||902 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Paris||$716||955 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Paris to Salt Lake City||$823||1373 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Paris||$933||1556 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Paris to Salem||$944||1574 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Paris||$1092||1821 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Paris
Part of our quality assurance policy is offering a tailored service to every client. We tailor the car shipping experience to every client depending on their needs, and the resources available in their location. For instance, if the route leading to the client’s address is too narrow for our carriers to access, we revert to dropping the car off at a pick-up point closest to them. In order to do this, we got familiar with the profile of Paris. Today, we are the best carrier firm for making timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Paris.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Companies operating in Paris get to enjoy professional shipping for their heavy equipment. We have an abundance of modern Mack Trucks, the best for shipping heavy tonnage cars and machinery. We transport tractors, concrete mixers, bulldozers, excavators, truck loaders, turbines, engines, hydraulic forklifts, cranes and backhoes among others. All equipment is covered under our heavy freight insurance policy, which guarantees prompt payment in the event of damage or loss. Read on our shipping techniques and discounts here.
- Salvaged car shipping: Most carrier firms shy away from shipping salvaged cars. This is because insurance companies only pay for the damage as a result of the accident. Any further damage during transportation of the salvaged car is deemed the owner’s responsibility. A-1 Auto Transport’s drivers are sufficiently trained in shipping all salvaged vehicles. We secure all loose parts before transporting the car in order to minimize any further damage. Additionally, we are equipped with the relevant tools for shipping such cars, including winches, forklifts, rollback trucks and flatbed towers.
Types of cars we transport
We tailor our service mix to the profile of the different cars that we ship. They include trucks, vans, electric cars, inoperable cars, sedans, SUVs, RVs, high-end vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs and even boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: All carriers under the Department of Transportation are instructed to ensure all items deemed ‘of household nature’ are removed from the car before shipping. Additionally, the in-transit insurance policy only covers the car from damage. Ensure you remove all aftermarket installations including GPS navigation systems, external speakers and DVD players.
- Wash the car: A carrier firm is only liable for the damage during transportation. Any pre-existing damages are identified and recorded in a car hauler’s inspection report. Some of the minor damages may be difficult to spot on a dirty car. Ensure you have the car washed well in advance.
- The gas: Cars only require enough gas to cover the loading and offloading. We advise clients to have their cars shipped with only about a quarter-full tank of gas. Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is ill-advised as it adds to the car’s total weight, making it more expensive to ship.
- Take note of the car’s condition: Take clear photos of each side of the car, with a focus on all the pre-existing scratches, dings and scrapes. These act as your personal copy of the car’s condition prior to shipping. You can compare these with the car hauler’s inspection report.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport’s services
We are an active partner of SmartWay Environmental Protection Agency, with whom we are constantly working towards green energy by reducing the harmful emissions in the auto transport industry.
Give us a try!
Try services from A-1 Auto Transport next time you think of shipping cars to or from Paris. We guarantee quality service.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.