The town of Palisade is located in Mesa County. Thanks to its mouth-watering peaches, the town has earned itself the name 'The Peach Capital of Colorado.' Besides peaches, the agricultural-based economy is also supported by the sale of grapes, cherries, and apples. You can also find locally packed fresh jams, snacks, honey, and salsas. There are plenty of festivities to enjoy throughout the year such as the wine festival. Its close proximity to the Grand Mesa is also a bonus since you can find relatively cheaper accommodation while you are skiing, fishing, hunting, and camping in the resort town. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Palisade, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport which is one of the largest US-based shipping companies. We offer reliable shipping services at pocket-friendly rates. Ship with us and experience fast and stress-free services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Palisade to Colorado Springs||$297||297 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Palisade to Albuquerque||$386||386 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Palisade to Las Vegas||$388||518 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Diego to Palisade||$635||847 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Palisade||$702||937 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palisade to Detroit||$897||1496 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Palisade to New York||$1006||2012 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to Palisade||$1146||2292 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Palisade
When we are shipping cars to or from Palisade, we rely on a matrix of carefully selected routes that enable us to offer safe and on-time deliveries. Our customers can count on our experienced and hardworking staff to get things done no matter the circumstances. Our services also extend to the neighboring towns and cities which include Clifton, Grand Junction, Redlands, Montrose, Glenwood Springs, Craig, Cortez, Steamboat Springs, Durango, Golden and Alamosa in Colorado, Price in Utah, Aztec, Farmington, and Bloomfield in New Mexico.
We offer a wide range of services all under one roof. Some of them include:
- Door to door pick-up and delivery
- Open-air transport
- Shipping for the military
- State to state moving
- Interstate car towing
- International Ro/Ro
- Shipping from dealer to dealer
- Freight shipping heavy equipment hauling
- Enclosed transport
The types of vehicles that we ship
We have shipped hundreds of different varieties of vehicles during our more than 25 years of being in operation. Some of those we often ship are:
- Electric vehicles. They are no longer the box-shaped, weird looking, low horse-powered vehicles. They are now elegantly designed, efficient, and fitted with powerful motors that give horse-power that can rival any fossil-fueled sports car. Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge more to ship these types of cars. We will charge your vehicle according to its value, weight class it belongs to, and how far you want it shipped.
- Sport utility vehicles. Liked by many for their flexible use, SUVs come in various shapes and sizes which might make them difficult to ship for most auto shippers. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have the required equipment to accommodate any shape or size they come in.
- Golf carts. Loading and offloading golf carts can be a little difficult due to their low clearance and low horse-power. You need to lift them up using forklifts and cranes. You should ensure that the auto shipping company you are partnering with possesses this equipment.
- We have been shipping trucks to all the 50 States in America and overseas for over 20 years. Some of the trucks that we often ship include classic and vintage trucks, pickups, box trucks, dump trucks, semis, and commercial trucks, flatbeds, delivery trucks, firefighting trucks etc.
- All-terrain vehicles. These are great for exploring rugged and mountainous terrain. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are capable of shipping any size and shape they come in. some of the types of ATVs we ship include quads, sand rails, dune buggies and many more.
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
If you want to have a shipping process that's smooth and without delays, here are some of the things that you must do:
- Ensure your car is clear of any of your personal belongings and custom installations.
- Run down your vehicle's gas tank to the quarter level.
- Wash your car and take pictures of all dents scratches, paint peels and any other damages it may have.
- Make sure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic about two weeks prior to the shipping date.
- Remove all toll tags and parking passes.
- Disable your car's alarm.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Why partner with us?
We bring years of experience, industry knowledge, and strict work ethics that will ensure that you have a smooth, straightforward, and care-free shipping experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.