Safe And Reliable Page County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you looking for a quiet and serene place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Look no further. Page County is conveniently located just 90 miles off of Washington D.C. making it possible to make day trips and enjoy a cool weekend relaxing and taking in the sites. Enjoy the numerous luxurious lodging options, diverse natural resources that include canoe rides down the Shenandoah River, trekking into the eastern America's largest caverns, visit Luray Zoo, horseback riding, and many more activities. To visit all these places in a short time, one requires their own car. If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Page County, you can rely on the expert and reliable services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. We have been Virginia's shipper of choice for over a decade. We provide fast, efficient, and affordable auto shipping services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Page County to Philadelphia||$237||237 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Page County||$344||344 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Page County to Nashville||$423||565 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Page County||$576||768 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Page County to Miami Beach||$632||1054 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Page County||$744||1241 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Page County to Sacramento||$1093||2734 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Jose to Page County||$1130||2826 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Page County
We have traveled to or from Page County numerous times making deliveries. Our drivers are conversant with the road networks and the shipping procedures followed. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Page County include US 211, 340, and Skyline Drive. Residents in the neighboring counties of Shenandoah to the northwest, Warren to the north, Rappahannock to the east, Madison to the southeast, Greene to the southeast, and Rockingham to the south can also purchase our services.
Thanks to our size and experience, we are able to offer our clients a wide variety of services to choose from. We put our earned reputation on the line every time we ship. Some of our services include:
- Boat shipping: We are an all year round, full service, local and international boat shipping company. We are capable of shipping a wide variety of boats such as motorboats, jet skis, sailboats, catamarans, fishing boats, dinghies, houseboats and many other watercraft. Services that we offer our customers shipping boats include:
- Shrink-wrapping and winterization
- Real-time satellite tracking
- Assistance with the bill of lading and other documents
- Clearing customs and validation
- Cargo insurance
- International boat shipping
- Truck shipping: We are one of the trusted names in truck shipping. We accommodate the various types and sizes of trucks. We are a full-service, bonded, licensed, and insured auto transporter offering you the most peaceful and convenient shipping experience. Our staff is well-trained on safety and proper handling of our equipment ensuring that they are not a danger to themselves and the customer trucks. The various types of trucks we ship include:
- Classic and vintage trucks
- Class one through Eight semi and commercial trucks
- Hauling trucks like flatbeds
- Service trucks such as fire trucks, garbage trucks
- Compact to full-size trucks
Why Ship with us?
Zip codes included in Page County
- 22650 Rileyville
- 22835 Luray
- 22849 Shenandoah
- 22851 Stanley
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.