Safe And Reliable Oxford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Oxford is a small city located in Izard County, Arkansas. You can take a walk through Mammoth Spring State Park and have a close-up look of ducks and beavers, enjoy great food at Bailey's Country Cooking, and the beauty of Blanchard Springs Caverns. If you are planning on shipping cars to or from Oxford, partner with A-1 Auto Transport. We offer some of the most reliable shipping services in the country. We are an American-based shipper with a worldwide reach. We have a network of shipping routes that cover all the 50 states in America including Alaska and Hawaii. Our dedicated workforce will get your shipment to its intended destination safely and in record time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Oxford to New York||$406||406 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Oxford||$413||551 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oxford to Indianapolis||$483||483 miles||2 - 4 days|
|St. Paul to Oxford||$567||756 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oxford to Mesa||$792||1320 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Oxford||$1020||1701 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Oxford to Portland||$1056||2112 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seattle to Oxford||$1077||2154 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Oxford
With over a quarter of a century's worth of shipping experience, there is no place that we cannot deliver to. We rely on our well-researched shipping routes to be able to offer timely deliveries. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Oxford include Arkansas Highway 9 and 254. Some of the other cities, towns, and suburbs around Oxford that we ship to include Mountain Home, Batesville, Harrison, Searcy, Jonesboro, Paragould, Conway, Cabot, Russellville, Jacksonville, and Maumelle in Arkansas, West Plains, Ozark, Poplar Bluff, and Nixa in Missouri.
Our service portfolio
At A-1 Auto Transport, there isn't a shipping service that we cannot provide for our customers. We even offer the option to customize one to fit your requirements. Our services include:
- International moving assistance. We are a certified and well-equipped shipping company that offers moving services. We take care of all the legal and logistical hurdles for you. Your only task will be to fill in the paperwork and tell us what each box contains and we will do the rest for you.
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. By far our most successful service, door to door shipping offers convenience like no other. All you need to do as a customer is schedule the pick-up date and a driver will be sent to collect your vehicle from your doorstep. The shipment is then transported to your destination of choice. You save considerable time, money and effort by having your car picked up from your doorstep, your shipment is handled by one driver from pick-up to drop off and it also eliminates the need for storage facilities.
- Shipping for snowbirds. During the winter, there is higher traffic of people shipping their vehicles to warmer locations for vacations. You can take advantage of this by shipping with us. You get discounts and price-cuts on your shipment.
- Military personally owned vehicles. We have shipped thousands of vehicles for people in the military for over 20 years. They are entitled to discounts and price-cuts for their immense sacrifices. We cater for all members in all arms of the military whether actively serving or retired. The service also includes their dependants.
Different types of vehicles we ship
Some of the different types of vehicles that we have shipped in recent years include:
- Golf carts. Owing to their miniature stature and low horsepower, driving them up a ramp may prove to be difficult. They require the additional input of equipment such as forklifts and cranes in order to get them up. Luckily we have this equipment.
- We are the number one truck shipper in America and have successfully shipped a huge number of trucks to locations across the United States. Some of them include semis, classics, pickup trucks and other service utility trucks.
- Planes and aircraft
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports cars
- Salvaged cars
The process of preparing your car for shipping
- Take your car to a qualified mechanic for servicing. Your fluids should be topped up, all leaks sealed, tires properly inflated, and the battery at full capacity.
- Empty your vehicle of any personal belongings and aftermarket installation. This is because of safety and insurance reasons.
- Deactivate any parking passes and toll tags.
- Ensure that you have spares keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in your vehicle.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, the customer is king. We ensure that all your needs are met and you are satisfied with our service. The many positive testimonials we receive from happy clients are proof of our exemplary service.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.