Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Owens Cross Roads Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Owens Cross Roads but are tired of auto shippers who make late deliveries, introduce hidden charges, and go back on their word? One of America’s biggest shipping companies, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We have been operational for more than a quarter a century and served customers from Alabama, the rest of the 49 states and even some overseas. At A-1 Auto Transport, our word is our bond. We give accurate quotes and realistic delivery timelines. We do not see the need for making timelines that will not be met and in the end. We offer fast, affordable, and on-time services. Ship with us and experience the peace of mind that comes with entrusting an already tried and tested auto shipper. The numerous positive testimonials on our website are proof of our outstanding service.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Memphis to Owens Cross Roads||$228||228 miles||2-4 days|
|Owens Cross Roads to Jacksonville||$392||522 miles||2-4 days|
|Owens Cross Roads to Orlando||$461||615 miles||3-5 days|
|Tampa to Owens Cross Roads||$475||633 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Owens Cross Roads||$509||679 miles||3-5 days|
|Owens Cross Roads to Phoenix||$991||1651 miles||5-7 days|
|Owens Cross Roads to Las Vegas||$1082||1803 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Owens Cross Roads||$1236||2472 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Owen Cross Roads
We have one of the most experienced and dedicated staff around. We put a lot of time and effort in coming up with reliable routes that enable us to make timely shipments. The major routes we use when we are shipping cars to or from Owens Cross Roads include U.S. Highway 431 and Alabama State Highway 1. We also ship to other cities and towns around Owen Cross Roads which include Huntsville, Madison, Scottsboro, Albertville, Hartselle, Decatur, Athens, Cullman, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Jacksonville in Alabama and Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Lewisburg, and Manchester in Tennessee.
Services we provide
We provide one of the most comprehensive shipping portfolios in the region. Our services are reliable and affordable. Some of them include:
- Enclosed/Covered shipping: Enclosed shipping is whereby your vehicle is placed in an enclosing or a container before it is placed on the carrier. The casing can be a soft one made of vinyl or a hard one made of metal. The covering protects the vehicle from harsh weather, sunlight, debris damage, and even theft.
- International moving: Any type of moving can be stressful, whether it’s moving to a new apartment in the same building block or to another state. Moving internationally offers a different set of challenges. There are more logistics and paperwork to contend with. We offer our customers the support needed to get their items safely to the country of their choice.
- Door to door pick-up, drop off: Customers who like the convenience of having their vehicles picked up from their doorsteps can hire this service. All you have to do is schedule the pick-up and a driver will be sent to your house to collect your vehicle. This service is convenient for people shipping non-operational and salvaged vehicles.
Types of cars we transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, we ship a wide range of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Military POV vehicles
- Salvaged vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
- Golf carts
- Electric vehicles
- Firefighting trucks, ambulances, dump trucks and other service utility vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Clear out your vehicle. Take out any personal items that you may have in your car. Authorities prohibit auto shippers from ferrying vehicles that have the customer’s personal items in them. The items are also not covered by the insurance, increasing the risk of them getting damaged or stolen.
- Clean your vehicle. Cleaning your car reveals all the dents, scratches and any damage on the body. Take pictures of these cosmetic defects serve as evidence should there be any disputes.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas. A full tank of gas will only add more weight to your vehicle which is going to increase the shipping cost. That much fuel is also a safety risk.
- Service your vehicle. Take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing. Ensure that all leaks and faults are repaired.
- Remove or deactivate parking passes and toll tags. Leaving them activated in the vehicle will only accrue charges as the vehicle passes through the toll stations by the roads.
- Disable your alarm system
- Make copies of your car keys
Ship with us
A-1 Auto Transport offers the best auto shipping services in the region. We bring years of experience and expertise that’s bound to leave a smile on your face. Shipping with us guarantees that your vehicle will make it to its destination in one piece.
If you would like more information on shipping cars to or from Owens Cross Road, call us on 1-800-452-2880 and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you.