Shipping your car to Brazil from the U.S.A. is made much easier when you hire seasoned overseas transporters. A lot of people assume that the cost of shipping a vehicle to another country exceeds their financial means.
This isn’t exactly true. In fact, shipping services are known for their cost efficiency. They also provide many advantages and assure a safe delivery.
Find a transport service nearby your home in the U.S.A. Make sure they have a positive reputation for their international shipping services. You may even want to find a company that has experience with shipping cars to Brazil. Gather several quotes and consult with the companies before you hire someone for the shipping process.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is Included In the Total Cost of Shipping?
It is hard to give an exact price without knowing some details about the car. There are certain things about the vehicle that will determine the final cost of shipping the car to Brazil. The brand and model of the vehicle are two of the biggest factors, along with the age and condition of the car.
The shipping method you choose to buy also plays a large role in your total. RO/RO transport services are usually a little over a $1,000, whereas container methods can cost well over $5,000. However, container shipping methods are higher because of a large amount of space you get to ship other belongings with the car. This shipping method can be split with another individual to lessen the costs.
What Are Some of the Regulations for Auto Import to Brazil?
In order for a car to be shipped from the U.S.A. to Brazil, it will need to comply with the auto import policy. It is highly suggested that you contact the Embassy of Brazil prior to the transport by at least a few weeks. This allows plenty of time for you and the transport company to gather the appropriate documents.
Your car will have to meet the standards set by the country. This means that it must be either new or over 30 years old. The vehicle must also be shipped with the intent of personal use. It will need to pass Brazil’s emissions control and safety standards as well.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory