Safe And Reliable Ottawa County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
More than half of the territory in Ottawa County is water. Lake Erie is the biggest water body. The county has a long-standing trading history. Ottawa is a native Indian word meaning ‘traders.’ The early inhabitants traded in furs and skins. A-1 Auto Transport has an outstanding history of dependability in shipping cars to or from Ottawa County and Ohio.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ottawa County to New York||$402||536 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Ottawa County to Atlanta||$501||668 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ottawa County to Memphis||$517||690 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Ottawa County||$607||1013 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Ottawa County||$1130||2261 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Ottawa County to Seattle||$1154||2309 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Ottawa County to Phoenix||$1165||1943 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Ottawa County to Portland||$1182||2365 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Choosing your service
You might find it a bit confusing when thinking about which shipping service to pick. Here is a brief description of the major car shipping options to help you. You can learn more on these services by visiting the A-1 Auto Transport website.
- Open-air transportation: We will load your car along others on top of an open trailer. We have trailers that can carry between 8-12 vehicles in a single trip. This becomes very cost-effective.
- Enclosed transportation: If you want to discreetly move your car or protect it from harsh weather, dust and debris, this is your option. We have covered trailers that will give your car the extra protection that is needed. These trailers have limited capacity and they cost more for this reason. You should try to check in with the transporter a few weeks in advance. It takes a bit longer to schedule this kind of transportation.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: This is the most affordable delivery option when shipping cars to or from Ottawa County. You will send your car and fetch it from a shipping terminal for drop off and delivery. Most terminals are found near major cities and we have several networks around Ohio.
- Door-to-door deliveries: We can help you save time by fetching your car and delivering it to your home. Eliminating the need to take your car through terminals can also keep it safe from potential damage. We recommend it when you are shipping a high-value car or are short of time.
- International shipping: We have affordable and secure options for international car shipping. We have the standard RORO that is the cheapest option. For a more secure shipment, you can go for container shipping. With either choice, you get quality services at unbeatable rates.
Carry out enough research on companies that are shipping cars to or from Ottawa County. Get help from friends and families. Look for user opinions from online networks. Customer reviews are helpful in this case. The longer and more detailed reviews are a bit more helpful. Also, find the state DMV website and learn everything about owning and driving a car in the county.
If you want timely deliveries, make your preparations early enough. This will of course depend on the kind of shipping service you want to book. Generally, doing it a few weeks in advance is okay for open trailer transportation. Book a bit earlier than this when you want enclosed transportation and door-to-door services.
It costs nothing!
Zip codes included in Ottawa County
- 43408- Clay Center
- 43412- Curtice
- 43416- Elmore
- 43430- Genoa
- 43432- Graytown
- 43433- Gypsum
- 43436- Isle Saint George
- 43439- Lacarne
- 43440- Lakeside Marblehead
- 43445- Martin
- 43446- Middle Bass
- 43449- Oak Harbor
- 43452- Port Clinton
- 43456- Put In Bay
- 43458- Rocky Ridge
- 43468- Williston
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.