Safe And Reliable Orange County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When choosing a car shipping firm to transport your vehicle from point A to B, there are a few things you should look out for. First, legality; is the firm licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)? Second, every car shipping firm should be insured and bonded to guarantee compensation in case of any damage to your vehicle during the move. Third and most importantly, tailored service delivery. The firm should offer services unique to your location, needs and wants. While most car shipping firms check out only the first and second checkboxes, A-1 Auto Transport checks all three. We offer the best tailored carrier services in Indiana. With a focus on Orange County and the rest of the 91 counties that make up Indiana, we are the best for shipping cars to or from Orange County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orange County to Columbus||$256||256 miles||2-4 days|
|Orange County to Cleveland||$398||398 miles||2-4 days|
|Orange County to Atlanta||$459||459 miles||2-4 days|
|Orange County to Dallas||$634||845 miles||3-5 days|
|Albany to Orange County||$649||865 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Orange County||$611||1019 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Orange County||$720||960 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to Orange County||$1098||1830 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Orange County
For you to enjoy the concept of tailored services in car shipping, you have to be within the scope of service the firm operates. Our clientele from Orange County does not have to worry about accessibility. We have an extensive scope of services that cover all regions within the 10 townships when shipping cars to or from Orange County.
We serve clients from French Lick, Greenfield, Jackson, Northeast, Northwest, Orangeville, Orleans, Paoli, Southeast, Stampers Creek, Abydel, Bacon, Bonds, Braxton Siding, Bromer, Chambersburg, Ethel, Fargo, Greenbrier, Hindostan, Leipsic, Lost River, Mahan Crossing, Millersburg, Newton Stewart, Norton, Pearsontown, Pine Valley, Prospect, Pumpkin Center, Rego, Roland, Scarlet, Stampers Creek, Syria, Trotter Crossing, Turleys, Valeene, Woodlawn Grove and Youngs Creek.
- Door to door services: Clients get to enjoy the most of our tailored experience through door to door services. We pick the vehicle from whichever location and deliver it straight to your address. We use the most direct routes between the two locations to incur the least costs.
- Terminal services: For guests and clients on the move, we drop off the car at a convenient car-depot or parking lot. They act as the pick-up terminals from where you fetch your car at your convenience.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Salvaged vehicles require special skills and insurance to ship. This is because your insurance company will most likely pay for the damage to the vehicle before shipment. Any other damage during transportation is entirely upon the carrier firm. We are experienced in handling such cases as we are fully equipped with the necessary tools and insurance.
- All vehicle shipping: From the list of brands and car models we ship, we handle clients that own a sedan, SUV, ATV, truck, van, mobile home, RV, high-end vehicle and motorcycles.
For such tailored services when shipping cars to or from Orange County, choose a firm that gives you the whole package. Choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc.
Zip codes included in Orange County
- ZIP Code 47432 - French Lick
- ZIP Code 47452 - Orleans
- ZIP Code 47454 - Paoli
- ZIP Code 47469 - West Baden Springs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.