Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ohio County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ohio County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Ohio River makes two lasting impressions on Ohio County. First, it marks the western boundary of the county and secondly, the county got its name from the river. The counties in the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia share borders with two other states, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Despite their small size, these counties have superb road networks. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable service for anyone who is shipping cars to or from Ohio County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Ohio County||$271||271 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Ohio County||$404||404 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Ohio County||$413||551 miles||2-4 days|
|Ohio County to Tampa||$616||1027 miles||4-6 days|
|Ohio County to Dallas||$703||1172 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Ohio County||$1009||2523 miles||7-9 days|
|Las Vegas to Ohio County||$1070||2140 miles||6-8 days|
|Ohio County to Salt Lake City||$1107||1846 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our car shipping services in Ohio County
With high-value cars and tenderly restored classics, we recommend enclosed transport for all domestic shipping. Choose a shipping container if you’re moving them to international destinations. Enclosures keep your cars protected from inclement weather and lower the chances of having them bumped into or scratched by other vehicles. There are convenient options that you can choose from if you are on a tight budget when shipping cars to or from Ohio County. One of them is open-air transport. Open trailers offer the cheapest domestic shipping standard. Getting your car o the top deck of the trailer has a few advantages that may also make it cost slightly higher than on the lower deck. RoRo is the cheapest international shipping standard. Like the domestic option, we use a vessel which has more carriage space. Most RoRo vessels can transport up to 6000 vehicles in one sailing.
You can opt for delivery or collection at the transportation depot. We have terminal networks spread out across West Virginia. With this option, you can spend less on your shipping. It is highly convenient if you don’t have to travel a long distance to reach the depots. You may also choose to have us deliver the car to your residence. The door-to-door option is highly convenient when you have a restricted schedule. We usually pair it with enclosed transportation for secure high-end car delivery.
How transporters arrive at the cost to ship your car
- Distance: Many transport companies base their average cost to ship on the miles covered to deliver your car. Transporting your car from the East Coast to the West Coast will most likely have the highest cost.
- Type of vehicle: The brand, weight, and size of your vehicle affect the cost to ship in many ways. Premium car brands have higher insurance costs. The transport trucks have weight limits, which the FMCSA enforces to increase safety on the roads. Exceeding certain weight limits attract higher penalties and charges. Larger vehicle and equipment limit the amount of cargo that you can pack on a trip. Owners of large vehicles will pay more during shipment.
- Mode of transport: The transport option that you choose when shipping cars to or from Ohio County will affect how much you pay. Enclosed transport and door-to-door shipping have the highest costs in domestic shipping. Open-air shipping is the cheapest while terminal shipping cuts the delivery charge.
- Special offers and promotions: You may get seasonal discounts and other special rates as a newbie shipper, regular or military personnel.
Find out your special prices free
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 at any time to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Ohio County
- 26003- Wheeling
- 26059- Triadelphia
- 26060- Valley Grove
- 26074- West Liberty