Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ohatchee, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ohatchee Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ohatchee boasts of a cost of living that is lower than the Alabama average and a thriving real estate industry. It is a geographically diverse region with many recreational facilities, including a creek that lies around its western border. Shipping cars to or from Ohatchee is a task that only an experienced company like A-1 Auto Transport can handle with ease.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ohatchee to Atlanta||106$||106 miles||1-2 days|
|New Orleans to Ohatchee||400$||400 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Ohatchee||451$||451 miles||2-4 days|
|Ohatchee to Washington D.C.||530$||706 miles||3-5 days|
|Ohatchee to Minneapolis||660$||1100 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Ohatchee||688$||1146 miles||4-6 days|
|Ohatchee to Las Vegas||1123$||1872 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Ohatchee||1026$||2052 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ohatchee
Whether you need a car sent to your home or an RV delivered by the creek, A-1 Auto Transport will fulfill your desires. Our transport service covers all the states in the union and all towns and villages in Alabama. We also ship to major destinations around the world.
Our transport services in Ohatchee
We have a door-to-door service for your convenience. We also have port-to-port and terminal-to-terminal drop-off and collection in major towns and cities throughout the U.S. Enclosed transport is pretty nifty for high-value luxury cars and classics. The vehicles move in a fully covered truck that shields them from adverse weather and other roadside risks. If you have an automobile that cannot fit on an open truck because of a low undercarriage, then this is the right solution. We use a fleet of dedicated open trailers to give an affordable option for shipping cars to or from Ohatchee. Many of these trucks have enough room for 8-12 cars, which sit on the top or bottom deck during transportation. Open-air solutions have the lowest rates for shipping cars to or from the town. When you are simply shipping a car across the sea, the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) method is the best option. You should keep the car in good shape because it will have to drive up and down the ramp of the RoRo ship. Unlike the RoRo option, the container method allows you to send personal belongings inside the car. If you want less expensive containerized shipping, going for a shared one is the right solution. 40-foot containers have enough room for 2-4 cars depending on their sizes.
Cars that we ship
We specialize in moving all brands of cars, boats, motorcycles, trucks, buses, heavy equipment, and many others. Get in touch or visit our website if you want to learn whether we have a service for your vehicle.
Preparing your car for shipping
Good planning helps to cut delays and prevent possible problems that may come about during the shipping process. Following a few simple steps can ease out the process.
- When it’s about a day or two to the date of collection, give your car a thorough wash. It will make it easy to see all the scratches and dents present on the body before shipping. Note down the damage and take photographs of the vehicle on all sides.
- You should not leave any personal objects in the car during transportation. Such items can cause damage when they shift inside the vehicle. Clean out all items from the trunk, leaving only the jack and spare tire.
- Fuel can add a lot of unnecessary weight to the vehicle. The standard amount of fuel that you can leave in the gas tank is about a quarter.
- Remove or secure custom accessories like spoilers, ground effects, and fog lights. You should fold-in the side-view mirrors, retract the antenna, and cover anything else that is sticking out.
- Make a note of any oddities that may get in the way of handling your vehicle. Get the driver’s cell phone number and make sure that they have your correct contacts and address.
- Make an extra set of keys that you will hand over to the driver. Keep your original set safe for something may happen to the ones that you left with the driver.
- Apply for car registration at the state’s DMV. Find out if there are other regulations on shipping cars to or from Ohatcheethat you may need to follow.
For more than 20 years, A-1 Auto Transport has earned a good reputation among 1000s of customers for reliable shipping services. We help businesses and many people sending vehicles to different parts of the country and other international destinations.
Finding out the cost to ship
When you set out to look for quotes, there a few things that you should keep in mind.
- Get at least three quotes from different companies to compare.
- Do not focus on the price alone but check the services on offer.
- The type and size of the vehicle will affect the rates that you get.
- The costs will increase for cars that need special handling equipment.
Get free and non-obligatory quotes
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.