- Safe And Reliable Ocean County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Ocean County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Areas We Ship To Or From Ocean County
- The Process Of Shipping A Vehicle
- Get In Touch!
- Zip Codes Included In Ocean County
Safe And Reliable Ocean County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Being 70 miles south of New York, 50 miles east of Philadelphia and 23 miles north of Atlantic City, Ocean County is a prime destination for the people living in these cities during summer. The traffic usually clogs the highways as people make their way to the beaches. Driving your car, tugging a boat or a jet ski isn't ideal in these situations. Have A-1 Auto Transport deliver your car, boat or Jet Ski to any destination. Residents of New Jersey can now enjoy our world-class services and our subsidized rates.
Ocean County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Ocean County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ocean County to Indianapolis||$416||694 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ocean County to Milwaukee||$541||901 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ocean County to St. Louis||$563||939 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Ocean County||$733||1222 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ocean County to Oklahoma City||$862||1436 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Ocean County||$1070||1783 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Albuquerque to Ocean County||$1189||1984 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Ocean County||$1707||2845 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Ocean County
Shipping cars to or from Ocean County is now as easy as making a single phone call. We have revolutionized the process by making it faster, safer, cheaper and more reliable. We have put in a lot of work in mapping out the 915.40 square miles that make up Ocean County. Our team has GPS navigation installed in their carriers in case the car is to be delivered via a new route they may not be conversant with.
We also ship cars to or from the neighboring counties of Monmouth to the north, Atlantic to the south and Burlington to the west.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The process of shipping a vehicle
At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand how confusing the process of shipping cars to or from Ocean County can be. We have broken down the process into just 8 steps.
- Planning and scheduling in advance: This ensures that the car is shipped and delivered on time.
- Cleaning out the car: By law, the driver is not allowed to carry any personal items in the car. Violating this law could cost the driver his/her license and the client being fined. The auto shipping trucks must also meet strict weight limits failure to which they attract a hefty fine or extra charges.
- Inspecting your vehicle and making a checklist: Doing a thorough inspection of the vehicle and documenting the results is a very important step of shipping cars to or from Ocean County. Documenting the process can be done by taking pictures of the car from different angles to act as a reference in case the vehicle gets damaged in transit.
- Ensuring low fuel and removing loose fixtures: A full tank highly discouraged as this will add to the weight of the car and consequently to the cost of shipping. It is also advised to remove any loose items on the car before shipping.
- Delivering the vehicle or having it picked up: Some routes do not allow for door-to-door shipping as they are narrow and the long wide-bodied truck cannot fit. You will have to meet the driver at a convenient place to pick up the vehicle.
- Securing the vehicle: The vehicle is safely loaded and secured on the shipping truck.
- Transporting the vehicle: The car is then transported to its intended destination.
- Picking up the vehicle or letting it be delivered: You can pick-up your vehicle or let it be delivered for a small fee.
Get in touch!
Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get your quote today.
Zip codes included in Ocean County
|08005 Barnegat||08701 Lakewood||08735 Lavallette||08753 Toms River|
|08006 Barnegat Light||08721 Bayville||08738 Mantoloking||08754 Toms River|
|08008 Beach Haven||08722 Beachwood||08739 Normandy Beach||08755 Toms River|
|08050 Manahawkin||08723 Brick||08740 Ocean Gate||08756 Toms River|
|08087 Tuckerton||08731 Forked River||08741 Pine Beach||O8757 Toms River|
|08092 West Creek||08732 Island Heights||08742 Point Pleasant Beach||08758 Waretown|
|08527 Jackson||08733 Lakehurst||08751 Seaside Heights||08759 Manchester Township|
|08533 New Egypt||08734 Lanoka Harbor||08752 Seaside Park|