Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Oakman, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Oakman Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Oakman is one of the fastest advancing towns within Walker County in Alabama. It was the first township in Walker to install telephone lines. Nonetheless, planning a move or a car transport can be a cause of many headaches. However, A-1 Auto Transport helps you to get rid of all your worries whether you are moving or buying a vehicle. We have the safest and most dependable service for shipping cars to or from Oakman.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Oakman||$189||189 miles||1-2 days|
|Oakman to New Orleans||$335||335 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Oakman||$484||484 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Oakman||$472||629 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to Oakman||$538||717 miles||3-5 days|
|Oakman to Milwaukee||$572||763 miles||3-5 days|
|Oakman to San Francisco||$1148||2296 miles||6-8 days|
|Oakman to Seattle||$1246||2491 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our transport services in Oakman
- Open-air shipping – Many people assume that they can only get low rates when moving multiple vehicles. You can enjoy similar benefits as dealerships and manufacturers when you choose our open-air transport option. We will send your car on an open truck with about 8-10 others as you share the cost to ship.
- Enclosed shipping – A lot of money goes into restoring a vintage car. Luxury cars cost thousands of dollars. Simple repairs can cost you a fortune. There is a lot to lose in case the truck runs into adverse weather and other roadside risks.
We have attractive deals for members of the military, buyers, sellers, and other professionals. If you are moving from one country to another, A-1 Auto Transport will help you to navigate through the paperwork and regulations. You can choose your mode of transport from any of our available options.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) – We drive your car into a boat and secure it inside along with several other vehicles.
- Shipping containers enhance your vehicle’s safety while it is moving across the ocean. Containers are airtight and watertight, giving your car protection. Though the cost is higher than the RoRo option, you might save money when you choose a shared container.
Our services go beyond shipping cars to or from Oakman. Other transport services on offer include interstate car towing and moving services for households and private corporations.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport specializes in shipping services for all kinds of automobiles. Some of the vehicles that we ship include:
- Farm machinery and industrial equipment
- Motorcycles and ATVs
- SUVs and luxury vehicles
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Snowmobiles, golf carts, and jet skis
Areas covered in Oakman, Alabama
The SR 69/18 cuts the town into two, making it easy to cover nearly all the 3 square miles in one move. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best coverage to all parts of the town, the entire county, and all 50 states of the U.S.
Preparing the car for shipping
- When you find a reliable transport company and set the pick-up date, you can focus your attention on making the vehicle ready for the process.
- Wash through all parts of the exterior to remove dirt and dust that may hide some of the dents and scratches.
- Inspect the car for dents and scratches while noting them down and taking dated photographs. You should include all this information in the inspection reports that you receive when the transporter picks-up or delivers the vehicle.
- Take time to clean out the interior and remove all personal goods and valuables that you have kept in the car. Some transport companies consider aftermarket GPS systems and DVD players as personal goods.
- Inspect the car for leaks and other mechanical problems. Failure to report these issues in advance may get you penalized by the transporter.
- The gas tank must only have about 1/4 of fuel to avoid adding extra weight to the trailer. The FMCSApenalizestruckersif they go above the set weight limit.
- Make sure that your battery is fully charged and the tires have enough pressure.
- Protect external parts like the spoiler from damage by removing them or covering them.
- Remove or retract the antenna and fold in your side-view mirrors.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are a domestic and international car shipping experts with over 20 years of experience. We have valid carrier licenses for safe and affordable state-to-state car transport. We have a qualified team of professionals. We make it easy for you to start shipping cars to or from Oakman.
Understanding the inspection process
Inspecting the car avoids any conflict that may arise in the course of transportation. There are various areas of inspection. You will inspect the car for existing damage collection. Another inspection happens when you receive the car. Record new damage on the Bill of Lading and use it to lodge a claim for compensation.
Claim your free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.