Safe And Reliable Oak Grove Heights Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Oak Grove Heights is a second class city located in Greene County, Arkansas. For services such as shipping cars to or from Oak Grove Heights, A-1 Auto Transport has your back. The company was set up over 25 years ago and has grown to become one of the most reliable, affordable, and dependable shipping companies in the United States. We have an infrastructure of over 40 terminal, 30 modern carriers, warehouses and storage facilities scattered all over the globe. We always strive to give our customers the best experience possible. Ship with us today and experience the best that money can buy, at rates that you will love.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Oak Grove Heights to Salem||$166||166 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Nashville to Oak Grove Heights||$253||253 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oak Grove Heights to Oklahoma City||$464||464 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dallas to Oak Grove Heights||$472||472 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oak Grove Heights to Raleigh||$593||791 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Oak Grove Heights||$688||918 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oak Grove Heights to Phoenix||$853||1422 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Oak Grove Heights||$1045||2092 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Oak Grove Heights
We are able to ship any item to every corner of the 3 square miles that make up this city. Our drivers are constantly being trained and can handle any situation. On top of shipping cars to or from Oak Grove Heights, we also ship to the adjacent towns and cities which include Paragould, Jonesboro, Blytheville, Marion, Batesville, and West Memphis in Arkansas, Kennett, Poplar Bluff, and Sikeston in Missouri, Covington, Atoka, Dyersburg, Millington, Memphis, and Bartlett in Tennessee.
Our service catalog is diverse enough to cater for any shipping request. Some of the services we provide include:
- Multi-car shipping. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have carriers that can carry numerous vehicles at a go. This is ideal for auto dealers, manufacturers, and corporate companies.
- International moving. Any type of move whether from one apartment to another in the same building block or a move across states is normally fraught with fear and anxiety. Moving abroad involves a lot of preparation and logistics. Luckily, we take care of all of those procedures on your behalf. We will ensure that all your items make it to the new destination safely and on time.
- Shipping for the military. We have been shipping vehicles and other items for military personnel for over 20 years. We are capable of providing shipping solutions from any base in the world. Military personnel are among the people we give discounts to as a sign of appreciation for the great work that they do. Some of the conditions that have to be met for you to qualify for the discounts are; to prove your military service and the vehicle to be shipped must be road legal.
- Interstate car towing. We offer affordable and reliable shipping to all 50 states in America. Using this service saves you from the hassle of having to drive over long distances and your car racking up unnecessary mileage.
- Open-air transport. Your vehicle is loaded and secured on top of an open-sided flatbed or carrier and shipped to its destination. It’s the most popular shipping service since it is more affordable than the rest.
The different types of vehicles that we ship
Thanks to our top of the line equipment, we are able to handle any type of vehicle brought to us for shipping. Some of the most frequent ones that we ship include:
- Salvaged cars. People normally buy salvaged cars off of auction on the internet to fix them up or scavenge for parts. Shipping a salvaged vehicle differs from shipping a fully functional one. In most of them the engine does not work and therefore, it is difficult to load and unload them on to the carriers. You require additional tools such as forklifts and cranes.
- Non-operational vehicles
- Boats and other watercraft
- Quad bikes, buggies, go-carts, and other all-terrain vehicles
- Electric cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Clean your vehicle to reveal any visible damages. Take pictures so that you may have a basis to claim for compensation should anything happen to your vehicle during shipping.
- Take out any personal items and aftermarket installations to prevent damage and theft.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in your car.
- Disable all parking passes and toll tags to prevent them from accumulating charges.
- Disarm your alarm system.
- Make copies of your car keys. It can be difficult to find them in a shipping vessel.
Ship with the experts
With over two decades worth of experience, we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge on how to get any shipping job done. You can rest assured that your shipment will make it to its destination in the same state it was handed to us and in record time.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.