Norwood is a remote little town sitting high up on the Wright’s Mesa in southwestern Colorado. It features a rugged landscape that makes for perfect ranching grounds and abundant recreational facilities. Winter offers the perfect opportunity for gliding down on your snowmobile while summer time gives way to scenic drives and ATV escapades. Look no further than to A-1 Auto Transport when you need help with shipping cars to or from Norwood.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Norwood to Denver||$330||330 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Norwood to Los Angeles||$618||824 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Norwood to Portland||$657||1096 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Norwood to Houston||$703||1172 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Norwood||$817||1363 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Norwood||$864||1440 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Norwood to New York||$1055||2111 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Norwood to Miami Beach||$1125||2250 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Norwood
We will cover every mile possible to deliver your vehicle from anywhere in the world. We are present in all the 50 states of the US.
Transport services offered in Norwood
Luxury vehicles vary greatly in design and dimensions, from low-riding coupes to full-size SUV styles. You need to put in extra measures to make sure that they stay as attractive even as they travel through unpredictable external conditions. Enclosed shipping offers a protective shield against the elements and uses hydraulic lift gates to make room for the cars with a low undercarriage.
Open air shipping is conventional transport solution that offers one of the most affordable rates. The vehicles travel on an exposed truck. The amount of room available may help to bring down the cost to ship. Our multi-car trailers can transport between 8-10 automobiles depending on their sizes.
Sending cars to overseas destinations involves a lot of complex systems and may take up a sizeable chunk of your moving budget. A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of options that you can choose from depending on your needs and budget:
- The transporter expects you to have a running vehicle when you settle for the roll-on/roll-off option. A team of handlers will load the car by driving it up the ship's ramp and do the reverse when it reaches the destination. It is the most economical international shipping standard.
- You may settle for containerized transport to add the safety measures when you have a highly expensive automobile. The airtight and watertight properties of a shipping container help to protect the vehicle from potential seaside hazards.
- We have a door-to-door service, which sends our representative to run all the fetching and delivery errands from any point that you may find convenient. You can save on costs when you settle for the terminal shipping option. We will coordinate a drop-off/pickup point at one of the appointed transportation depots in Colorado.
Types of cars that we ship
We can handle all sizes of vehicles when shipping cars to or from Norwood including:
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- SUVs and trucks
- Vans and station wagons
- RVs and campers
- Tour buses and oversized trucks
- Farm machinery
- Freight cargo and project equipment
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Remove any personal items from inside the vehicle and take out the custom accessories like CD and DVD players. It helps to keep them from causing damage to the car or getting stolen while in transit.
- Washing the vehicle and record all the pre-existing chips, dents, and scratches to the body. You can take photographs as part of the records and make sure that they have date stamps.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Too much fuel might lead to spilling, weight problems and other safety hazards during transportation.
- Run a maintenance check on the car to make sure that it works properly, which leads to a smooth handling process. Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge, inflate the tires and make sure that all the mechanical systems run perfectly.
- Remove any custom accessories fitted on the exterior to prevent possible damage during the handling process. Use a protective cover on the non-detachable items. Retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from causing interruptions along the trip or even draining the battery when it triggers off.
- Prepare a list of any special conditions on your vehicle and share it with the truck driver. Make a set of spare keys that you will hand over at the collection.
A-1 Auto Transport runs one of the biggest networks in the country. We have full authority from the DOT to carry out the services in all the states, leading to the best coverage when shipping cars to or from Norwood. We have a fleet of modern trucks and the most experienced professionals working behind every service option.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.