Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Northampton County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Northampton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
By coincidence, Northampton County’s name almost suggests its location in North Carolina. It is on the state’s northern border with Virginia. The NCCAR circuit in the county has the best facility for sports car and private car testing. Let A-1 Auto Transport be your partner when shipping cars to or from Northampton County.
Using our shipping services
High performance race cars and motorcycles need a higher level of safety during transportation. We solve this by using our enclosed trailers when shipping these vehicles. Enclosed trailers protect the cars from dust and extreme weather. We ship all kinds of vehicles and automobiles:
- Motorcycle and ATV shipping
- Boat and yacht transport
- RV and motor home shipping
- Electric car auto transport
- Salvaged and non-op car shipping
- SUV shipping
We work with all kinds of people who are shipping cars to or from Northampton County. These include professionals moving to new work places, private corporations, families and members of the military. We have great rates and offers for everyone including auto dealerships.
We have low-cost transportation options done through open trailers. They go through several routes across North Carolina and they are quite popular. With such common use, you have a guarantee for much faster deliveries. If you’re getting your car from the international markets, you can rely on us to ship it in for you. We will help you navigate through customs and documentation. We will also give you the best freight options at great rates.
Getting your car ready for shipping
- Start by removing all your valuables and personal items from the car. These might get lost or destroyed. Insurance policies don’t compensate for any damaged personal items in your car. They may also add some extra weight to your car and increase your bill.
- Do not fuel up your car. You should actually empty the gas tank to no more than a quarter full. It reduces your car’s weight and this is good on your bill and for the transporter as well.
- Clean the car inside and outside before inspection during pick up. Having a well cleaned car makes it easy to spot minor details like scratches and dents. You should read through the driver’s inspection report and have both of you sign it. Keep a copy with you and take dated photographs if possible.
- Some exterior parts like the antenna, side mirrors and spoilers might get damaged during transportation. Please take them out or if you can’t, put some form of protective covering on them.
- Make sure that the car is in good running condition. You should have the battery fully charged, tires well inflated and all fluids refilled. It is easier to load and unload the car that way. You also get to immediately start using it on delivery.
- Go to the local or state DMV for other important information on shipping cars to or from Northampton County.
Get your free quote!
Fill this simple form to get a free and instant quote from A-1 Auto Transport. Call 1-800-452-2880 to find out more.
Zip codes included in Northampton County
- 27820- Conway
- 27831- Garysburg
- 27832- Gaston
- 27842- Henrico
- 27845- Jackson
- 27853- Margarettsville
- 27862- Pendleton
- 27866- Pleasant Hill
- 27867- Potecasi
- 27869- Rich Square
- 27876- Seaboard
- 27877- Severn
- 27897- Woodland