Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Newton, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Newton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Southern Star was first published in Newton and continues to be a leading newspaper in the Wiregrass area of Alabama. The town is known for a number of firsts and is a popular destination for those visiting the southern part of the state. A-1 Auto Transport also recognizes the potential of the town and ensures that the services we offer are exemplary all year round. Our truck drivers do their best to move vehicles to various destinations safely and within the shortest time possible. We also focus on offering effective shipping solutions to residents in the US as well as those moving cars abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newton to Atlanta||210$||210 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Newton||282$||282 miles||2-4 days|
|Orlando to Newton||374$||374 miles||2-4 days|
|Newton to Miami||450$||600 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Newton||589$||919 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Newton||747$||996 miles||3-5 days|
|Newton to Albuquerque||822$||1370 miles||4-6 days|
|Newton to San Francisco||1227$||2453 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Newton
Shipping cars to or from Newton is always a successful endeavor for our drivers that have mastered the road network of the area. The roads which are well maintained have become the largest contributor to our success in getting cars to their owners on time. Even though the roads that crisscross the 14.3 square mile area are many, we use the fastest routes to and from the town. Some of these routes include Alabama State Routes 123 and 134 which pass right through the town.
In addition to Newton, we also ship vehicles to its neighbors such as Daleville, Level Plains and Ozark among other cities. These cities are accessed through the state roads and nearby county roads.
Types of cars we ship to or from Newton
No matter your vehicle type, we can ship it on your behalf to Newton. Our drivers are experienced in transportation of regular and oversize cars which make up majority of the vehicles we ship. We offer car transportation for individuals and organizations with the most common ones being trucks, RVs, sedans, ATVs, trucks, SUVs, step vans, dually trucks, snowmobiles, jet skis and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Newton
When shipping cars to or from Newton, here are some tips to help get your car ready.
- Take photos of your car. You will need to wash your car and remove personal objects in it. Take photos of any damages on the car and have them outlined on the Bill of Lading to avoid conflict at the point of delivery.
- Make an extra set of keys. It is possible for an auto shipper to lose your car keys leaving you stranded. However if you have spare keys, you can still access your car and use it normally.
Services we offer you
Our services are the best for those planning to move vehicles to the fifty states and beyond. Some of the services we offer to those shipping cars to or from Newton include:
- Van shipping: Are you looking for reliable company shipping vans nationwide? You are in luck! Our team has a lot of experience shipping vans of all sizes and weights. Over the years we have shipped a number of vans including minivans, passenger vans, step vans and camper vans among others. These vans are moved using covered and uncovered trailers that can accommodate one or more units at the same time. Our drivers ensure they are well secured on the trailers to avoid any mishaps during transportation. Additionally, van delivery can be done to your doorstep or nearest terminal facility depending on your personal preference.
- Classic car shipping: The fear of handing over your classic car to an auto shipper ends when you work with A-1 Auto Transport. We have over two decades of experience moving antique vehicles to fifty states in the US including Hawaii and Alaska. Our drivers use enclosed trailers when shipping them by road and intermodal containers for overseas transportation. Both these shipping options ensure that the classic car is not exposed to any damaging elements along the way. Even so, we ensure they are tied down well on the car carrier or container so that they do not topple over during transportation. Also, costs for shipping antique car models is very reasonable despite the distance covered.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport supports vehicle owners that want to move their cars to various destinations worldwide. We have plenty of expertise in automobile transportation and always focus on getting your car to the final destination safely. Our truck drivers have years of experience shipping vehicles of all sizes and weights, making them a good choice for anyone seeking transportation services. Additionally, our shipping costs are the lowest when compared with other vehicle movers in the US and abroad.
Talk to us!
You can always expect high quality services when shipping with A-1 Auto Transport. Call us on 800-452-2880 for a free quote!