Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Newark, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Newark Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Newark is one of the five cities found in Independence County in Arkansas. A resident known as J.N. Tomlison takes credit for organizing and promoting the town back in the 19th century. Present residents can also take pride in sustaining a serene and ideal living environment. Shipping cars to or from Newark is not an easy task, especially when you can’t find a reliable transport company. Look no further than A-1 Auto Transport when you find yourself in such situations.
Areas covered in Newark
We can transport your vehicle to any part of the city and back. We have operations running through all the 50 states of the union.
Services offered in Newark
You have decided to use professional car transport services but not yet sure how to go about it. Whatever your vehicle, we have safe and affordable solutions. We have an efficient way to move your car on a long distance using one of our open-air trailers. You may ship anything from one to 12 vehicles at once depending on their sizes. An increased capacity helps us to lower the shipping rates. Rather than struggle to make special shipping arrangements for your high-end vehicle, you can settle everything using the enclosed transport option. Here are some of the special features found on or trucks.
- Fully covered transport that shields vehicles from dust, debris, and bad weather during transportation.
- Air ride suspension systems for the wheels, which allow for smooth riding on bumpy roads.
- Hydraulic ramps that adjust to the level of cars with low ground clearance.
Delivery can happen in one of two ways when shipping cars to or from Newark. You may choose to drop off or pick up the car at the nearest transportation terminal in your state. You can also pay for door-to-door shipping, where we will collect the vehicle and deliver it to your residence. Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) is a safe and affordable way to transport rolling cargo (moving on wheels) such as trucks, vans, and ordinary saloon cars. It eases the loading and unloading processes as the cars are moved on a specialized vessel that can transport several thousands of the vehicles at once. It helps to bring down the cost to ship, making it the cheapest option. We offer 20’and 40’container shipping services for all worldwide destinations. When you have personal items that you need to take with you, you can ask for a dedicated container. Shared option help to bring down the transportation cost.
Types of cars that we ship
Whether you want to move an RV for a simple holiday or buying a new car from a different country, we have all the right solutions. We can also move your motorcycles, trucks, farm machinery, SUVs, snowmobiles, golf carts, and plant equipment. If you are not sure whether you will find the right solution for your vehicle, find out by reaching out to an A-1 Auto Transport agent.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Clean the vehicle to get rid of the stuff that might make it difficult to do a thorough inspection.
- Do not hand over the vehicle without preparing a detailed record of the pre-existing cosmetic damage. Include dated photographs where you can.
- Do not leave personal items and valuables inside the vehicle. Federal regulations and insurance policies classify the aftermarket installation like GPS and DVD players as part of personal belongings.
- Do not fuel the car. It is unnecessary since your car will travel as cargo. Too much gas can increase the safety risks and add up your vehicle’s weight, which can have a huge bearing on your final bill. We recommend that you leave about 1/4 so that the trucker can drive your vehicle when loading and unloading.
- Do a few maintenance checks to make sure that the car runs properly. Keep the battery on a full charge, top off all the fluids, and make sure that you have well-inflated tires. Take the vehicle for repair to fix mechanical problems and obvious fluid leaks.
- Do everything that you can to remove the detachable external accessories like luggage racks and bike racks. Use protective padding to cover everything else that will not come out.
A-1 Auto Transport is an international car shipping service with a proven track record in shipping cars to or from Newark. Our experience dates back to more than 20 years. We have modern equipment backed by a team of skilled professionals offering the right solutions.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.