- Safe And Reliable Multnomah County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Multnomah County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- The Best Auto Shipping Service
- Things That Affect The Cost To Ship Your Car
- This Will Get You Started
- Zip Codes Included In Multnomah County
Safe And Reliable Multnomah County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Living in Multnomah County exposes you to diverse opportunities. The county hosts the biggest city in the state of Oregon, Portland. The surrounding counties are big farming communities. You also have many options when shipping cars to or from Multnomah County. Make the best choice by shipping your car with A-1 Auto Transport. We will cover any distance, whether it’s a coast-to-coast or international delivery.
Multnomah County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Multnomah County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Multnomah County to St. Paul||$24||40 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Seattle to Multnomah County||$105||175 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Multnomah County to Phoenix||$759||1266 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Multnomah County||$1243||2072 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Multnomah County to Kansas City||$1074||1790 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Multnomah County||$1082||1804 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Multnomah County to Oklahoma City||$1143||1905 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Philadelphia to Multnomah County||$1715||2859 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
The best auto shipping service
Life is getting busier by the day. You might even lack the time to run around terminals to collect your car. If that's the case, consider paying for convenient door-to-door delivery. We will have one of our representatives do all the running around for you. You can keep up with the progress using our GPS tracking service. If you’re looking for a cheaper delivery option, you can choose terminal-to-terminal shipping. You have a variety of terminal points in Oregon to choose from. It’s one of the benefits you get from living close to a city.
Shipping cars to or from Multnomah County on open trailers is very affordable. We have several trailers crossing state routes regularly. Booking for this service is easy and fast. Bulk shippers like auto dealers and rental services prefer to use this low-cost method. A-1 Auto transport gives you a more secure option to transport your specialty cars. This could be a high-performance race car, luxury car or original classic. The trucks have hydraulic lift gates to load cars with low ground clearance easily. They also use modern suspension to cut bumpy rides. We have a variety of options to help with your international car shipping. We will give you great rates on:
- International roll-on/roll-off
- Container shipping
- Air freight
- Sea freight
To learn more about our services and find your best fit, please visit the A-1 Auto Transport website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Things that affect the cost to ship your car
- You will pay more if the transporter travels a long distance to deliver your car. Distance affects other transportation costs like fuel and driver’s compensation among many others.
- You will pay less if you choose open-air and terminal-to-terminal shipping options. These two allow the transporter to group costs and split them among many vehicle owners. Custom services cost more. They include door-to-door delivery, enclosed transportation and expedited shipping.
- The kind of vehicle that you ship will also determine the cost. Some cars weigh more and they will cost more to ship as a result. Oversized vehicles cost more to haul than smaller cars.
- Speeding up your shipment will push up the costs of shipping. It gets even more expensive if you choose to transport your car by plane as the delivery time is faster. On the other hand, transporting your car by ship is cheaper because it takes longer to deliver.
Visit the Oregon Department of Transportation to learn more about shipping cars to or from Multnomah County.
This will get you started
Start by getting a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport. Fill this simple form on our website or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Multnomah County
|97010- Bridal Veil||97209- Portland||97228- Portland||97254- Portland|
|97019- Corbett||97210- Portland||97230- Portland||97256- Portland|
|97024- Fairview||97211- Portland||97231- Portland||97258- Portland|
|97030- Gresham||97212- Portland||97232- Portland||97266- Portland|
|97060- Troutdale||97213- Portland||97233- Portland||97280- Portland|
|97080- Gresham||97214- Portland||97236- Portland||97282- Portland|
|97201- Portland||97215- Portland||97238- Portland||97283- Portland|
|97202- Portland||97216- Portland||97239- Portland||97286- Portland|
|97203- Portland||97217- Portland||97240- Portland||97290- Portland|
|97204- Portland||97218- Portland||97242- Portland||97292- Portland|
|97205- Portland||97219- Portland||97250- Portland||97293- Portland|
|97206- Portland||97220- Portland||97251- Portland||97294- Portland|
|97207- Portland||97221- Portland||97252- Portland||97296- Portland|
|97208- Portland||97227- Portland||97253- Portland|