Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Moulton, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Moulton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The City of Moulton is located in the northwest region of Alabama. It is Lawrence County’s county seat. The city hosts many parks and recreational centers that have basketball courts, volleyball, soccer, and Racquetball pitches, gymnasiums, splash pads, and many more activities. It is also home to a municipally owned, 18 hole golf course that is well-maintained and strategically located along Bankhead National Forest offering a backdrop of beautiful sceneries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Moulton to New Orleans||$395||395 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Moulton||$403||403 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Moulton||$425||425 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Moulton||$474||474 miles||2-4 days|
|Moulton to Chicago||$458||610 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Moulton||$512||682 miles||3-5 days|
|Moulton to Houston||$539||719 miles||3-5 days|
|Moulton to Seattle||$1237||2473 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
If you are interested in moving or shipping cars to or from Moulton, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the leading auto shipping companies in the world. With over a quarter century worth of experience, there is no shipping job that is too big for us. We are capable of shipping numerous items all over the United States and even abroad. Ship with us and experience our fast, world-class yet affordable services.
Areas we ship to or from Moulton
Even though Moulton is quite a small town, it has an elaborate transport system worthy of any big city. The interconnected road network allows us to easily navigate through every corner of the town while making deliveries. The main roads we use when shipping cars to or from Moulton include Alabama State Road 33, 24, 157, and County road 460. The other areas around Moulton that we ship cars to or from include Decatur, Hartselle, Muscle Shoals, Athens, Sheffield, Florence, Cullman, Madison, Huntsville, Jasper, Lawrenceburg, Gardendale, Pleasant Grove, Trussville, and Birmingham.
Our customers have grown accustomed to getting the services they need at a moment’s notice. Thanks to our adaptive and all-purpose equipment, we are able to offer customized shipping solutions to individual customers. Some of the services we provide include:
- Military owned personal vehicle shipping: We have been shipping vehicles for people in the military for over 20 years. We are capable of shipping any road legal vehicle from any military base in the world. As a token of appreciation for the great work the military personnel do, we offer them discounts and price-breaks on their orders. These discounts apply to all people in every arm of the military, both serving and retired.
- Dealer to dealer transport: Auto dealers require periodic shipping in order to keep their inventories at optimum levels. We are capable of providing scheduled deliveries to whichever location you may want. Since they ship many vehicles at a go, we offer them discounts which they can later pass on to their customers in order to remain competitive in the market.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: This service requires the customer to drop off and pick-up his vehicle to and from the respective terminals. Although it is one of the most affordable services, it requires additional input especially if you are shipping non-op vehicles.
Types of vehicles we ship
There is no road legal vehicle that we cannot ship. We are able to cater for the different sizes and shapes vehicles come in. Some of the most frequent vehicles we ship include:
- Service utility vehicles such as ambulances, bulldozers, graders, firefighting trucks etc.
- Sports cars
- Sports utility vehicles
- Golf carts
- Pick-up trucks
- Classic cars
- Collector’s cars for museums and private collectors
- All-terrain vehicles
Preparing your car for shipping
Once you schedule a pick-up, there are various tasks you need to carry out to ensure a smooth and hassle-free shipping experience. They include:
- Taking your vehicle to be serviced. Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic. Leaks and mechanical problems should be taken care of. If your vehicle has any problem by the time you are handing it over for shipping, inform the auto carrier.
- Clear all your personal items. Auto shippers are prohibited from transporting anything with the car. You may incur fines or your items may get damaged or stolen.
- Clean your vehicle and take pictures. Clean the outside and inside of your car detailing any dents, scratches and paint peels. Taking pictures is a good way of documenting them as it offers clear evidence should any dispute arise.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in your car.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable the alarm system.
Ship with us
Shipping with an established company such as A-1 Auto Transport increases your chances of having a successful and on-schedule delivery. We have served numerous clients who have appreciated our quality services at affordable rates.
Anyone interested in shipping cars to or from Moulton can get in touch with us through our telephone number 1-800-452-2880 for any additional details.