Safe And Reliable Morgan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from Morgan County, you want to work with a company that has a proven track record of meeting customer expectations. A-1 Auto Transport has been providing its services to satisfied clients in Illinois, and America for the past 20 years. Morgan residents can now enjoy services from America’s friendliest transport company.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Morgan County to Chicago||$235||235 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Morgan County to Atlanta||$473||631 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Morgan County to Houston||$651||868 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Morgan County||$714||952 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Morgan County||$714||1191 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Morgan County to Miami||$775||1293 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Morgan County to San Jose||$1020||2040 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Morgan County to Seattle||$1020||2041 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Morgan County
As one of the most established car transporters in America, we have endeavored to ensure that our clients shipping cars to or from Morgan County have an expansive network of routes. At the local level, we have established routes between Morgan and its neighboring counties of Cass, Sangamon, Macoupin, Greene, Pike, Scott and Brown County. Other counties within Illinois are also adequately covered. We are a fully-fledged international carrier with shipping routes covering all 50 states. We can also reach any global destination by sea or air by working from the international airports and seaports located within Illinois.
The services we offer include:
- Car shipping: We started out as a small regional car shipping company, and over the past 20 years, we have proven to be the most reliable car transporter in America. As our core business, we have perfected the science of vehicle transportation.
- Multi-vehicle transport: We have capacity to serve corporate clients who require bulk vehicle shipping on a regular basis. Our capacity to handle the logistical challenges of multi-vehicle shipping has seen us form long-term partnerships with car dealers and vehicle manufacturers operating in America.
- Interstate towing: There are fewer stressful situations than interstate towing. We offer stress-free towing services across state lines at very affordable rates. We are registered as a towing company on a federal level which allows us to tow your vehicles across any two states in the US.
- Student and faculty offers: We offer special discounts to students and members of faculty who need their vehicles transported at the beginning, and end, of each semester. Regular shipping between school and home is particularly expensive for students which is why we aim to subsidize shipping for our loyal college tutors and students.
- Snowbird special: Illinois is home to many ‘snowbirds’ who regularly ‘migrate’ southwards to avoid the harsh northern winter. We offer a special discount for snowbirds who continuously use our services.
- Jet ski shipping: We have a specialized fleet of movers that can safely transport your jet ski to any destination.
Choose the best!
Don’t compromise on quality when shipping cars to or from Morgan County! Choose the best car transporter by getting a free, no obligation quote on our website.
Zip codes included in Morgan County
- ZIP Code 62601 – Alexander
- ZIP Code 62628 – Chapin
- ZIP Code 62631 – Concord
- ZIP Code 62638 – Franklin
- ZIP Code 62650 – Jacksonville
- ZIP Code 62651 – Jacksonville
- ZIP Code 62660 – Literberry
- ZIP Code 62665 – Meredosia
- ZIP Code 62668 – Murrayville
- ZIP Code 62692 – Waverly
- ZIP Code 62695 – Woodson
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.