To have a motorcycle transported out of the City of Moore in Oklahoma, all one has to do is find a transport company that retains a positive reputation for their services. With a little research and paying mind to the reviews and ratings of past customers, finding a dependable transport company will be much easier.
You will also find that many companies offer insurance for the shipping process which will just assure the safety of your bike. Just make sure that as you call around for quotes, you are calling companies that specifically offer motorcycle transport services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Do I Prepare a Motorcycle for Shipping?
Standard preparation procedures will need to be fulfilled prior to the transport of the bike. This is to help assure the motorcycle’s condition and will make it easier for the transport company to ship it. All of the requirements are simple to fulfill. While all requirements are standard, crated shipping is the only method of transport that has a different set of prerequisites. Below you will find the standard requirements, as well as the requirements for crated shipping.
- Cleaning the bike is a very important part of procedure. Wipe the bike clean of all dirt and debris.
- Check all fluids, the tire pressure, and the battery.
- Make sure the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- Remove any loose or unnecessary items from the motorcycle.
- Disable the alarm if the bike has one.
- Document all preexisting damage to the bike and take pictures. This will help you inspect the motorcycle for harm after its delivery has been made.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?