Safe And Reliable Montgomery County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a bonafide member of the American Moving and Storage Association and a carrier firm fully insured and bonded. We have received high recommendations and 5 star ratings from various transport review firms. Clients from Montgomery County entrust us to handle all their needs when it comes to shipping cars to or from Montgomery County. We tailor our services to best fit the Montgomery clientele as well as the rest of the 119 counties in Kentucky.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Montgomery County to Nashville||$256||256 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Montgomery County to Detroit||$381||381 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Montgomery County to Atlanta||$399||399 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Montgomery County||$619||1032 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Montgomery County||$636||1061 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Montgomery County||$1180||1968 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Montgomery County to Seattle||$1220||2440 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Montgomery County to San Jose||$1226||2453 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We tailor the car shipping experience by taking into consideration the county’s profile and the client’s needs. Details of the county’s profile include road coverage, number of zip code areas, topography of the area, available terminals in the region and the main economic activity in Montgomery. The economic activity in most cases dictates the car shipping demand in the region.
We take into consideration all populations and communities when shipping cars to or from Montgomery County, including Camargo, Jeffersonville, Judy, Levee and Mount Sterling. With the county’s profile in mind, we make critical decisions on the most direct routes to use when delivering or picking a car from the client’s residence. We look for ways to incur the least mileage and in turn, fuel costs. This way, we lower overall costs and in turn, the price charged. We stretch our scope of service to also cater for the car shipping demand between Montgomery County and the adjacent counties of Bath, Clark, Powell, Bourbon and Menifee.
- Non op car shipping: Inoperable vehicles are slightly expensive to ship because they require specialized tools and experience to do the job right. The price depends on the complexity of the situation at hand, distance to be covered, vehicle profile and the shipping mode used to transport the car. Read more about this here.
- Door to door shipping: Clients from Montgomery County get to enjoy exclusive door to door shipping. In this service, we fetch the car from its location and deliver it to the address given. However, a number of factors have to be predetermined first like accessibility. Low hanging tree branches hinder our carriers by posing a threat on the cars being shipped especially using open carriers. Make sure to get more information on our door to door services here.
- Heavy machinery shipping: Montgomery County has the same profile as most of the counties in Kentucky. Large farm and horse lands make up most of the county. We offer agriculture practicing folk heavy equipment shipping at affordable prices. It is important to consider an experienced firm when getting your farm machinery such as a harvester shipped.
Do you seek a carrier firm that puts your needs before anything else when shipping cars to or from Montgomery County? Look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. We have many more services to offer the people of Montgomery and Kentucky at large.
Zip codes included in Montgomery County
- ZIP Code 40337 - Jeffersonville
- ZIP Code 40353 - Mount Sterling
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.