Safe And Reliable Monte Sereno Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lying next to the slopes of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Monte Sereno reflects the true meaning of its Spanish name. Serene Hill is the English translation of the phrase. A large number of the resident troop to the nearby Silicon Valley for work and business. It doesn’t take a lot of time to make a daily commute to the nearby cities in California, especially when driving yourself. You can have a stress-free experience when shipping cars to or from Monte Sereno if you choose to do it using A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Monte Sereno to Los Angeles||$344||344 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Monte Sereno to Tuscon||$620||827 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Monte Sereno||$765||1276 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Monte Sereno to Kansas City||$1107||1845 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Monte Sereno to New Orleans||$1117||2235 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Monte Sereno||$1180||2952 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Monte Sereno to Atlanta||$1217||2435 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Monte Sereno to Boston||$1255||3139 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Monte Sereno
We can reach every boulevard, street, residence within the city. We have statewide, countrywide, and international connections to help with all of your shipping needs.
Transport services offered in Monte Sereno
Since the amount of space taken up by a vehicle controls a huge part of the costs, the following might help you reign in on this.
- Open-air shipping: We have multi-car open trailers that can carry between 8-12 cars on domestic trips across the country. The cost to ship drops going by the number of cars that can fit on the truck.
- RoRo transport: It is the most preferred international shipping option. The vehicle occupies a tiny fraction of the space in a large shipping vessel, which can carry more than 1000 cars at once. The loading and unloading process involves driving the vehicles, hence the term roll-on/roll-off (RoRo).
Sending a high-end vehicle when exposed to the external environment remains a huge gamble even with the best safety measures in place. You may use any of the following domestic and international options when shipping cars to or from Monte Sereno.
- Enclosed shipping: We use a covered truck that offers protection from the elements and other roadside hazards. The trailers have special features such as hydraulic lift gates and air-compressed suspension systems to secure the handling and moving processes.
- Container shipping: Containerized transport offers airtight and watertight protection to vehicles traveling across the sea. It is expensive compared to the RoRo alternative. The costs can drop if you decide to use a shared container, which can carry 2-4 cars at once. You can ship personal items together with the car inside a dedicated container.
We can collect and deliver the vehicles to any convenient point when you choose the door-to-door option. Terminal shipping can save you money if you don’t mind dropping off or picking up the car at an appointed transportation depot in California.
Cars that we ship
We can help move an entire fleet of vehicles from any part of the world. Our service covers all types of automobiles including standard cars, trucks, vans, RVs, buses, commercial equipment, trailers, boats, motorcycles, and farm machinery among others.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Cleaning up the vehicle has several benefits, such as making it easy to check for cosmetic damage. It is a necessary step before it goes through a quarantine inspection by the USDA when shipping from overseas.
A pre-shipping inspection should cover every detail of the existing chips, dents, discolorations, and scratches on the vehicle. Try to include dated photographs so that you can have a proper record.
Remove all personal items and valuables kept in the car. We do not accept them because of insurance and regulatory reasons. Stereo systems, DVD players, GPS, and other non-factory accessories should not travel inside the vehicle.
Keep the vehicle in running shape so that the driver can have a straightforward handling process as you benefit from a cheaper move. Check for mechanical problems or visible fluid leaks and get them fixed. Run it through the following maintenance checks.
- Top off the engine oil, brake fluid, coolant, and transmission fluid.
- Keep the battery on a full charge.
- Inflate the tires.
- Leave about a quarter of gas in the tank.
- Leave special operating instructions if you have a quirky vehicle.
Secure the loose parts, fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Disable the alarm system and make a set of spare keys that you will give to the truck driver.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
- We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured for every activity that involves shipping cars to or from Monte Sereno.
- We have all-inclusive rates, which are some of the most competitive in the industry.
- Our trucks use GPS tracking to help you follow the progression at your convenience.
Get free shipping quotes!
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org