Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Montclair, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Montclair, California Quality Auto Transport
Montclair is a large city that has a thriving business district. Retail shopping has been a primary source of revenue for the city since the late 1960’s and it continues to flourish as a leading source of vitality today. Beginning with the Montclair Plaza, a large shopping mall built in 1964, business has expanded to hundreds of shopping centers throughout the years. The city has a very diverse population which accents the beauty of the area. There are restaurants, shopping centers and local business that cater to people from all cultures and ethnicities throughout the city.
The local population is generally very friendly toward newcomers and it takes no time at all to feel at home in this Southern California city.
When you’re planning to relocate to Montclair, you can visit the City of Montclair website to gain valuable insight into the city to see local events, government and city offices.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Montclair to Las Vegas||$237||237 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Montclair to Phoenix||$340||340 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Sacramento to Montclair||$415||415 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Dallas to Montclair||$842||1404 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Montclair to Washington, D.C.||$1054||2636 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Montclair to Miami||$1080||2701 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Philadelphia to Montclair||$1083||2708 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Montclair to Minneapolis||$1136||1894 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
Having to hire an auto transport company can be a daunting thing to have to do, especially if you have never had to have a motor vehicle relocated before. A-1 auto Transport has put the following tips together to help you while searching for the right company for you and your car:
- Broker or Carrier – A broker does not own their own fleet of trucks to transport a car. Many will give low price estimates and then have to find a company willing to transport for a low fee. A carrier owns their own trucks and can give a total price to ship the car for you. Many people prefer brokers because using a broker allows you to make one call and have the search taken care of all in one place for a reliable carrier.
- Insurance – You want to make sure the company you choose is fully licensed and insured to transport automobiles. Be sure to ask to see the proof of insurance. A quality company should have no problem with you seeing their insurance certificate.
- Schedules – Keep in mind that you will usually have to follow the schedule of the carrier and not your own personal schedule when it comes to having a car shipped. Carriers run on specific routes, especially when it is a long distance interstate transport or an international move. You need to call ahead of time to schedule the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Montclair Auto Transport Directory
When you need professional auto transport to or from Montclair you will want to find a company that offers the services you need. A-1 Auto Transport has put together this local auto transport directory to help in your search for the company best for you:
Professional Auto Transport
Professional Auto Transport provides door to door and terminal to terminal auto relocation services for cars and light trucks. They work with individuals, auto auctions, auto rental companies, dealerships and manufacturers to provide reliable transport. They work in California, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. They own more than 100 modern carriers with tracking available on all auto shipments.
4513 Parkhurst St, Mira Loma, CA 91752
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a nationwide auto transport company that works in all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii. They also work with international auto transport for cars, trucks, vans. SUV’s, RV’s and other motor vehicles. They are US DOT registered and are fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can contact them 24 hours per day for a price quote and to schedule auto transport services.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 is a nationwide auto transporter that works in the 48 continental states of the United States. They are licensed, insured and bonded as well as registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. They work with individuals as well as dealerships, auto auctions, online car sales and military relocations.
1702 North Dixie Hwy, Boca Raton, Florida
Montclair includes ZIP codes:
91710, 91762, 91763.