Monroe Motorcycle Shipping
There’s no doubt about it, there is always a need for auto transport services throughout the world. Every day, individuals, dealerships and manufacturers send their motorcycles all over the place using professional transport services geared towards motorcycles specifically. Such services protect the bike from harm and assure its safe and time efficient arrival regardless of the distance of travel that waits.
Before you book with a Monroe motorcycle transport company, make sure that you are giving yourself plenty of time to prepare the motorcycle for the journey. Preparation doesn’t take long at all but most transport companies prefer that you book with them at least two months ahead of time. Of course, if you need last minute shipping services, many companies will have more demanding options available.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Must I Fulfill Preparation Requirements and What Are They?
The preparation requirements you are expected to fulfill will be heavily reliant on the shipping method and transport company you choose to hire. Nevertheless, there are some prerequisites that can almost be expected of you.
- Gather all pertinent documents and certificates as asked for.
- Clean the bike and make sure all dirt, debris and deposits are gone.
- Document any damages done to the bike. Pictures and notes are preferred.
- Anything that wasn’t manufactured with the bike should be removed.
- All fluids and tire pressure should be filled unless otherwise demanded.
- The fuel tank should read less than ¼ tank.
- The battery might need to be disconnected as well as the alarm system if there is one.
The preparation of the motorcycle only further protects the bike and those handling it. All of the requirements are there with reason so it is important to fulfill them before transport is made.