Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Monroe County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Monroe County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Residents of Monroe County can relax when shipping with A-1 Auto Transport. We are a licensed and bonded company that has been in operation for the last twenty plus years. Our commitment to offering first class service has seen us take the top industry position in Illinois and the rest of the US. We also ship beyond the borders of the US and offer our premium transportation services to vehicle owners all over the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Monroe County to Atlanta||$401||535 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Monroe County to Dallas||$483||645 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Monroe County to Miami||$718||1197 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Monroe County||$729||1216 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Monroe County||$732||976 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Monroe County to Las Vegas||$970||1618 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Monroe County to Seattle||$1052||2105 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Monroe County to San Diego||$1095||1825 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Monroe County
We cover the entire 398 square miles area when shipping cars to or from Monroe County. The county has a number of roads that pass through it, making car shipping easier and faster for our drivers. Our drivers use the Interstate 255 on a regular basis and have mastered all its twists and turns. I-255 is the main route in the county which leads to a number of cities within the state of Illinois.
In addition to the interstate road, we also use Illinois Routes 3, 156, 158 and 159. These state routes lead to nearby counties like St. Clair County to the northeast and Randolph County to the southeast. Our drivers also ship vehicles to counties in Missouri that border Monroe County. These counties include St. Genevieve County to the south, Jefferson County to the west and St. Louis County to the northwest.
Our service portfolio
We have an assortment of shipping options that are ideal for local and international car shipping. Some of these options include:
- Open carrier transportation: Shipping cars to or from Monroe County can be affordable when transportation is done using open car carriers. These trailers hold up to seven vehicles at the same time spreading the cost across the various vehicle owners. The open structure of the trailer also makes it easier for our drivers to keep checking on the cars when in transit. Alternatively, you can opt for enclosed transportation that offers an extra level of protection for the cars being shipped.
- Freight shipping: We focus on quality of service and speed of delivery when shipping freight within the US or overseas. Our large shipping network comprises of forty terminals spread all over the world making it possible to pick up cargo and deliver it within agreed timelines. We also offer the lowest shipping rates for cargo regardless of the distance covered.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your best partner when shipping cars to or from Monroe County. We have been in the auto shipping industry for over two decades and offer excellent services. Our large fleet of trucks allows us to ship cars nationwide and across borders. To get a free quote, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Monroe County
- 62298- Burksville
- 62244- Chaflin Bridge
- 62236- Columbia
- 62298- Floraville
- 62298- Foster Pond
- 62295 -Fountain
- 62244 -Fults
- 62295 -Harrisonville
- 62248- Hecker
- 62298- Lou del
- 62298 -Madonnaville
- 62256- Maeystown
- 62295- Merrimac
- 62298 -Monroe City
- 62298- New Hanover
- 62298- Paderborn
- 62279- Renault
- 62298 -Saint Joe
- 62298 -Tipton
- 62295 -Valmeyer
- 62298 -Wartburg
- 62298 -Waterloo