Safe And Reliable Monette Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
One of the many perks of living in a small-town is the affordable lifestyle. This is what makes Monette a favorite of many seeking to relocate and settle in a quiet town in Arkansas. Most residents practice small-scale farming while the rest find jobs at the local diners, pubs and retail shops in the city. Like many small towns, Monette does not have a reliable public transport system. Residents rely on their private cars as their sole means of transport. In the event that one requires professional car shipping services, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a well-established carrier firm with 25+ years to our name. We have state-of-the-art resources that facilitate our affordable services when shipping cars to or from Monette.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Monette to Houston||$438||585 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Monette||$457||457 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Monette to Oklahoma City||$460||460 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Monette||$663||1106 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Monette to Santa Fe||$744||993 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mesa to Monette||$843||1406 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Monette to Phoenix||$851||1419 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Monette||$945||1576 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Monette
Part of our quality assurance policies is providing tailored car shipping services. We personalize the car shipping experience of each client according to their needs and the resources in their location. For instance, the availability of parking lots or car depots in their location determines the possibility of terminal delivery services. This way, we are able to offer timely and reliable auto transport services when shipping cars to or from Monette. We serve every location in Monette, including Fallis, Jonesboro Junction, Sandy, Stier and Southland. Additionally, we also offer Monette car shipping services to clients from the neighboring cities including Caraway and Jonesboro.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Auto transport services we provide
- Freight services: Should you wish to relocate to Monette, A-1 Auto Transport is able to provide transport services for both your car and your household items. We offer three freight shipping options:
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): We recommend this option when the client’s load barely fills up an entire freight truck. We offer reasonable prices depending on the size of load.
- Truckload (TL): We recommend this option where the client’s load fills up an entire freight truck.
- Intermodal freight: This involves transporting the client’s load inside an intermodal container. Hiring a container can get expensive. We recommend this where the client wishes to transport the load internationally.
- Inoperable car shipping: Shipping an inoperable car requires the right set of tools and equipment. We are well resourced in cranes, forklifts, flatbed towers and rollback trucks. Every case is different. A car rendered inoperable due to a mechanical issue is easier and cheaper to ship compared to a car rendered inoperable due to a fatal accident. Our drivers are however sufficiently trained in handling different case scenarios, guaranteeing safety for the inoperable car. Read more about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
- Trucks: delivery trucks, food trucks, service trucks, tow trucks, pickup trucks, compact and commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- SUVs: crossovers, luxury, hybrid, military, alternative fuel and compact SUVs.
- Heavy equipment: bulldozers, truck loaders, backhoes, harvesters, combines, concrete mixers, excavators and tractors.
- RVs: teardrop trailers, pop-up campers, folding camper vans, motor coaches, fifth wheels, converted buses, hybrid trailers, toy haulers and class A, B & C motorhomes.
- We also ship different makes of sedans, motorcycles, electric cars, vans, jet skis and boats.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Perform a car maintenance check: Check and fix all fluid leaks and ensure the tires have enough pressure. Also, fill up all fluids to their recommended levels and charge the car battery if need be. This is done to ensure the driver is not inconvenienced due to mechanical issues arising from the car.
- Remove all personal belongings: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration prohibits any carrier firm from transporting any car with household goods in them. Additionally, remove all aftermarket installations to save them from damage or theft. Also remove any unnecessary heavy items in the trunk so as to enjoy the standard shipping rates.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: A car only requires enough fuel to cover the loading and offloading. A quarter-full tank of gas does the job and still leaves enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station for refill.
- Wash the car: Washing the car makes a car hauler’s inspection easier to perform as all pre-existing damages are easily spotted.
- Take photos: It’s advisable to take clear photos of each side of the car, including the interior. These photos act as a record of the car’s condition prior to shipping.
Monette includes ZIP codes:
Why choose our services?
A-1 Auto transport is mindful of the environment. As an active partner of SmartWay Environmental Protection Agency, we work to reduce the harmful emissions from carriers.
Give us a call!
Thinking of shipping cars to or from Monette? Give A-1 Auto Transport a call on (Tel:8004522880) to get started!