Safe And Reliable Minden Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various circumstances in which hiring motorcycle shipping services is the best option when there is the need to transport a bike. Such circumstances may be:
- When the bike is inoperable.
- When the bike has been salvaged.
- When the bike has been purchased and the seller is expected to deliver the bike to the buyer's address so as to complete the sale
- When the bike owner is attending a biking event and needs timely delivery of their bikes to the location.
- When there are adverse weather conditions, making it safer to ship a bike as compared to riding it.
- When the bike owner would like to avoid increasing the mileage of the bike and to avoid the wear and tear that of its parts that may be caused by long-distance rides.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The different methods that we can use to ship your bike include:
- Shipping by air: This is the fastest but most expensive option. However, we do our best to negotiate for affordable air freight charges.
- Shipping over water: This is a slower option for shipping bikes overseas as compared to shipping by air. However, it is cheaper. You will have to prepare your bike in such a manner that it will be safe from the perils it will be exposed to while at sea.
- Shipping via rail: This is a good option for interstate deliveries. You may opt to pick the bike at the terminal or to have it delivered to your door.
- Shipping via road: This is the most common shipping option. With our experienced drivers, safe, reliable and timely deliveries are always a guarantee.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Depending on the shipping company that you will be working with, you may be expected to prepare your bike for shipping in different ways. However, the most common activities included in the preparation of your bike for shipping include:
- Taking it to professionals for them to do maintenance on it.
- Washing the bike so as to remove dirt and debris.
- Removing motorcycle accessories and any loose items that are dangling from the bike.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Checking the engine and the tire pressure.
- Ensuring that the level of the gas reading is at 1/4 of the tank capacity or below.
- Disabling the alarm system.
Note: Shipping using the crated shipping option requires extra preparation activities, which include draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The main factors that you have to take into consideration while searching for a motorcycle shipping company include:
- The shipping company should have considerate experience in the provision of motorcycle shipping services.
- The shipping company should have a valid insurance cover.
- The shipping costs charged should be within the market rates and not exceed your budget.
- The shipping company should be licensed to transport motorcycles across the USA, Minden
- The shipping company should be able to support different motorcycle transportation options.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto transport is the best company that you can hire to meet your motorcycle shipping needs because:
- We have stood the test of time as we have been in operation for many years. We also continuously meet the expectations of our clients.
- We are highly efficient and operate in a manner that will ensure you get highly reliable services.
- We are capable of taking good care of your bike; you will get it in good condition.
- We have an experienced team of professionals who are dedicated to giving you a great shipping experience.
- We offer timely support and our agents can be reached at any time on a toll-free number.
- We give you the chance to stay updated on the progress of your delivery since we have satellites that relay real-time tracking information.
Our Minden motorcycle shipping services
The Minden motorcycle shipping services are:
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping services.
- Open air motorcycle shipping services.
- Crated motorcycle shipping services.
- Motorcycle storage services.
We do our best to ensure that all our services are highly efficient and economical, meeting your expectations and your budget too!
Get in Touch
We look forward to hearing from you! Get in touch with us soon on 1-800-452-2880 and talk to our very able agents.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.