Safe And Reliable Midland County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has built a reputation of safety and reliability among the people residing in Midland County. We have a great track record of delivering vehicles safely and within the agreed timelines. Our drivers are familiar with majority of the roads nationwide making it easier for them to deliver vehicles to any location within a short time. Also, we have qualified drivers in our team that are licensed to move vehicles within the county, Michigan and the entire world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Midland County to Nashville||$601||1003 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Midland County to San Diego||$626||1044 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Midland County to Chicago||$732||1220 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Midland County||$744||993 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Midland County||$871||1453 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Midland County to Boston||$1054||2108 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Midland County to Seattle||$1110||1851 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Midland County to New York||$1132||1888 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Midland County
Moving vehicles to various locations within Midland County is usually done by road. The 528 square mile area is connected to a number of cities and rural areas using roads that crisscross its landscape. One of the popular roads in the area that is frequently used by our drivers is US Route 10. The road connects with several cities making it easier for us to ship vehicles to cities in Michigan such as Ludington among others.
Besides shipping cars to or from Midland County, we also move vehicles to counties that surround it. These counties are Gladwin County to the north, Bay County to the east, Saginaw County to the southeast, Gratiot County to the south, Isabella County to the west and Clare County to the northwest. Often, our drivers use Michigan State Routes 18, 20 and 30 to pickup and deliver the vehicles to these areas.
Our Service portfolio
We offer an assortment of car moving services to business and individuals shipping cars to or from Midland County. Some of these services are:
- Heavy vehicle transportation: We have the expertise and necessary equipment to ship heavy vehicles to the fifty states in the US. Our trailers can accommodate various sizes of vehicles making it possible to ship and deliver them undamaged. When assigning trailers, we consider the type of vehicles to be shipped and ensure they are paired with the right transportation truck. Some of the vehicles we ship in this category are earth movers, tractors, cranes and bulldozers.
- Door to door transportation: We save vehicle owners time and money by offering door to door auto transport. Our drivers pick your vehicle at your residence and quickly move it to the preferred location. We provide car owners with satellite tracking technology to help them keep an eye on their vehicles during shipping. Fortunately, the service is available at a reasonable rate despite the distance covered.
A-1 Auto Transport ensures that shipping cars to or from Midland County is done in a professional manner. We are a licensed and bonded auto shipper that strives to offer top of the range services at all times. To book our services, call our sales team on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Midland County
- 48618- Coleman
- 48667- Dow Chemical Mi Division
- 48674- Dow Chemical USA
- 48686- Dow Corning Corporation
- 48620 -Edenville
- 48628- Hope
- 48670- Mid Michigan Reg Med Center
- 48640- Midland
- 48641- Midland
- 48642- Midland
- 48667 -Midland
- 48670 -Midland
- 48674- Midland
- 48686 -Midland
- 48670 -Midland Hospital Center
- 48657 -Sanford
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.