How To Ship Your Microcar.
Ever since the eighties, UK’s Microcar has continued to fascinate us. Even then, every vehicle deserves VIP treatment when it comes to car transport. Every vehicle deserves a company that can offer them.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We offer our customers a wide range of choices.
- Our company offers choices between open and enclosed carriers, door to door and terminal based transport, and between domestic and overseas shipment. This way, whatever the needs of the customer, they will likely be met.
- Our company can ship locally, interstate or coast to coast, with licenses to operate across state border lines. Wherever the location, customers can be assured that their vehicles will arrive safely and on time.
- Our company offers various local shipping options, depending on the preferences, situation and budget of the customer. We offer the client the choice between open and enclosed carriers. Open carriers can be multicar or single car carriers. Multicar carriers are often stacked, and are suitable for those looking to transport their vehicles on the cheap, or those looking to ship many vehicles at a time. Multicar open carriers can transport up to ten vehicles per truck. Closed carriers are suitable for the luxury or vintage vehicles, which need extra protection against the elements. They often carry only the one vehicle, and might be more expensive than the open carriers.
Those looking to ship to or from overseas locations will be happy to learn that with our company, they will get access to both air and freight shipping options. We take care of every aspect of the shipment, from the storage and loading to the customs papers and payments.
Commitment to safety.
Handing over one’s car to strangers often leaves one with a huge worry about the safety of their car, a valid one given the horror stories that one might hear when inquire about the car shipping industry. Our company has well trained drivers and personnel, all who work overtime to make sure the vehicles handed over to use reach their destinations in the same condition.
We transport vehicles with the same level of diligence and care regardless of whether it is a first time customer or one that has been with us for long. Single vehicle transport will receive as much care as those transporting many cars. We maintain our safety record for both open and enclosed transportation.
We believe the vehicle owners also deserve just as much attention as their cars. A good car transport company should be able to offer car tracking services.Whether international or domestic, we recognize the fact that providing information about the progress of the shipping process is an absolute necessity.
We realized that giving the customer the ability to access that for themselves at any time they wish is much easier for both parties. When they select our company, customers can accurately track the location of their cargo, and estimate the amount of time it will take to arrive.
Why choose us?
- Satisfied customers.
- Competitive rates.
- Adequate insurance.
- Quality customer care.
- Pre-shipment consultation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?