Merrimack, New Hampshire Professional Auto Shipping
Home to nearly 27,000 people, Merrimack was named by CNN Money magazine is the 23rd best place to live in the United States. Therefore small villages in Merrimack including Thornton’s Ferry, Reeds Ferry, Merrimack Village and South Merrimack. The town hosts several annual events including the Rock’N Ribfest that has been bringing thousands to the area every year since 2003. Sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, the festival is one of the largest barbecue cook-offs in the New England states and includes plenty of barbecues and lots of fun and outstanding music during the event. Merrimack is a very closely knit community with many opportunities for recreation, education, and employment.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Merrimack to Hartford||$125||125 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Merrimack||$239||239 miles||2-4 days|
|Merrimack to Cleveland||$497||663 miles||3-5 days|
|Merrimack to Charlotte||$644||858 miles||3-5 days|
|Merrimack to Chicago||$604||1006 miles||4-6 days|
|Tampa to Merrimack||$818||1364 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Merrimack||$1198||1996 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Merrimack||$1261||3152 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Merrimack Car Shipping Services
When you need to have a car shipped to Merrimack, follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to find the best company for you and your car:
- Check with several car shipping companies online to find companies that may be in your local area.
- Look at reviews online to see how a company stands up with previous customers.
- Check with the BBB to see if the company has accreditation and how they are rated.
- Choose a company that has been in business for several years and has the experience necessary to transport your car.
- Find out if the company is registered with the DOT. All motor carriers must be registered.
- If you are shipping a luxury or collectible car, try to find a company that has enclosed transport options.
- If you are on a budget, see if the company can ship via terminal shipping instead of door to door as terminal shipping is usually less expensive. If the pricing is similar, go ahead and use door to door for the convenience.
- Car shipping is priced on the weight of the car as well as the mileage of transport. Motor vehicles should have a quarter tank or less of fuel while in transit to reduce the weight of the vehicle.
- Everything should be removed from inside the car including paperwork, CD’s, paperwork and other personal content.
- Automobile shippers need to be contacted in advance so they can schedule a carrier to pick the car up. This needs to be done at least 2-4 weeks prior to the date the vehicle needs to be shipped to ensure timely service.
Merrimack Auto Transport Index
DPF Transportation Company
DPF Transportation has been in business for more than 5 years and they offer reliable and fast freight and motor vehicle hauling services. They can haul heavy and light loads and all services are fully licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and they comply with all rules set by the Department of Transportation.
1734 Shirley Road
Lancaster, MA 01523
United Road Services
United Road Services offers nationwide automobile relocation services to all states in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. They provide services for individuals, businesses, dealerships, auto auctions and others. They have been in business for many years and have an excellent reputation in the trucking industry. United Road Services is a member of the FMCSA and is fully licensed, insured and bonded.
11 Willow Road
Ayer, MA 01432
New England Auto Transport
New England Auto Transport provides safe and reliable transportation services for automobiles, trucks, SUV’s and other motor vehicles. They are licensed and insured and have low rates for shipping.
65 Sherbrooke Avenue
Braintree, MA 02184
Merrimack includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.