Safe And Reliable Mercer County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mercer County features prominently in the history of colonial America and the resultant revolutionary wars. One of the country’s oldest and most prestigious universities has its home in this county. The county is a thriving industrial center and cultural melting pot. The capital city of the state of New Jersey is in this county. A-1 Auto Transport is a dependable service shipping cars to or from Mercer County here.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Boston to Mercer County||$282||282 miles||2-4 days|
|Mercer County to Pittsburgh||$332||332 miles||2-4 days|
|Mercer County to to Detroit||$458||611 miles||3-5 days|
|Orlando to Mercer County||$613||1022 miles||4-6 days|
|Tampa to Mercer County||$647||1078 miles||4-6 days|
|Mercer County to Miami||$737||1229 miles||4-6 days|
|Mercer County to Albuquerque||$1172||1953 miles||5-7 days|
|San Francisco to Mercer County||$1160||2900 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why choose us?
- Whether it is a car delivery for a college student in Princeton or for a business moving to Downtown Trenton, we have the tailor-made solutions. When shipping cars to or from Mercer County, our customer list includes car dealerships, private corporations, families, car manufacturers and moving companies just to name a few.
- We also cover motorcycle shipping, boat transport, SUVs, RVs, all brands of cars and many others in New Jersey and the rest of America.
- Our customer service track record is great and effectively complements the variety of transportation and delivery services that we offer. We have open and enclosed options for transportation. We also have door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal options for deliveries.
Getting ready to ship your car
- Set your budget and timelines and choose the shipping service that meets your needs. You can book it for transportation by open trailer. Open trailers are quite popular because they are relatively cheaper compared to the enclosed alternative. This also makes them quite regular which reduces the lead times. When it comes to delivery of your car, a cheaper option is choosing to drop and pick it from a shipping depot. If you can’t find the time, then you can pay for door-to-door delivery.
- Verify the auto shipping company’s licensing, registration and insurance details. Verify the MOT and DOT numbers from records at the US Department of Transportation. Ask to see the company’s insurance policy cover. Reading on the details of the insurance is important because there are different kinds of auto transport policies in terms of coverage and liability.
- Find out the transporter’s experience in shipping cars to or from Mercer County and general industry experience. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years industry experience. We ship coast-to-coast, state-to-state and internationally. We can help you with the complex international car shipping processes, whether it’s on customs and documentation or in the logistics.
- Get to the local DMV website to find out more regulations and requirements on car ownership, driving and transportation in Mercer County.
- Prepare your car for shipping by giving it a good clean and emptying it of all your personal and household items. Your gas tank should have only about an eighth of fuel or not more than a quarter-full in it.
- Prepare early and make your bookings early to avoid inconveniences. Late or rushed bookings cost more.
Free instant quotes
Zip codes included in Mercer County
- 08520- Hightstown
- 08525- Hopewell
- 08534- Pennington
- 08540- Princeton
- 08541- Princeton
- 08542- Princeton
- 08543- Princeton
- 08544- Princeton
- 08550- Princeton Junction
- 08560- Titusville
- 08561- Windsor
- 08601- Trenton
- 08602- Trenton
- 08603- Trenton
- 08604- Trenton
- 08605- Trenton
- 08606- Trenton
- 08607- Trenton
- 08608- Trenton
- 08609- Trenton
- 08610- Trenton
- 08611- Trenton
- 08618- Trenton
- 08619- Trenton
- 08620- Trenton
- 08625- Trenton
- 08628- Trenton
- 08629- Trenton
- 08638- Trenton
- 08645- Trenton
- 08646- Trenton
- 08647- Trenton
- 08648- Lawrence Township
- 08650- Trenton
- 08666- Trenton
- 08690- Trenton
- 08691- Trenton
- 08695- Trenton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.