Safe And Reliable McCreary County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Cumberland Falls State Park, Big South Fork National River & Recreational Area and the Big South Fork Scenic Railway are some of the attractions that draw tourists from all over America to McCreary County. In order to fully enjoy all the beauties McCreary has to offer, it’s a prerequisite to have your own vehicle with you. Public transportation is not always reliable in the region. So, when you visit this small county in Kentucky, make sure to also ship your car into the county prior to your visit. Consider the carrier firm trusted most by the residents when shipping cars to or from McCreary County; A-1 Auto Transport. We have solutions for all car shipping needs for both residents and guests visiting the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|McCreary County to Cleveland||$138||138 miles||1 - 2 days|
|McCreary County to Detroit||$452||452 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to McCreary County||$669||1115 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Albuquerque to McCreary County||$838||1397 miles||4 - 6 days|
|McCreary County to Seattle||$1006||2517 miles||7 - 9 days|
|McCreary County to Phoenix||$1087||1812 miles||5 - 7 days|
|McCreary County to San Diego||$1099||2198 miles||6 - 8 days|
|McCreary County to Las Vegas||$1181||1969 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around McCreary County
McCreary County only covers about 431 square miles. However, 43% of it is Federal owned and another 18%, owned by the National Park Service. In essence, the tourist attraction sites occupy most of the county. Settlement and commercial activities are carried out in the remaining 34% of the region. With A-1 Auto Transport, we serve each location in this region by delivering vehicles to any address when shipping cars to or from McCreary County. Within McCreary County, we serve Pine Knot, Stearns, Whitley City, Strunk, Marshes Siding and Parkers Lake.
McCreary County happens to be a border county, serving as an entry point into Kentucky from Tennessee. It borders Pulaski County, Laurel County, Whitley County, Campbell County (TN), Wayne County and Campbell County (TN). We serve clients from these regions that may require A-1 Auto Transport’s McCreary car shipping services.
- Terminal services: McCreary County has 10 major tourist attractions. Guests flock the region all year round. The best car delivery service that we personally recommend for guests visiting the region is the drop-off/pick-up services. This service works for clients that don’t have a confirmed address. We drop the car off at a designated terminal for pick-up. The terminal could be a secure private/public parking lot, a car depot or a storage facility closest to the client’s location.
- Door to door services: For residents that have an address, we ship the car straight to their home or office. Road network accessibility, topography and tree cover along the roads determine the success of this delivery. Read more about this here.
- Motorhome & RV shipping: The Blue Heron Coal Mining Camp Grounds attract camp lovers from the neighboring counties. We offer special RV and motorhome shipping for camp lovers at affordable prices. We are experienced in shipping travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-up campers, class A, B & C motorhomes among other models.
Pick A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from McCreary County. We offer the best carrier services in McCreary and Kentucky at large.
Zip codes included in McCreary County
- ZIP Code 42631 - Marshes Siding
- ZIP Code 42634 - Parkers Lake
- ZIP Code 42635 - Pine Knot
- ZIP Code 42638 - Revelo
- ZIP Code 42647 - Stearns
- ZIP Code 42649 - Strunk
- ZIP Code 42653 - Whitley City
Services And Information
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.