Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mayflower, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Mayflower Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mayflower is a city that is constantly growing and evolving. It is located in Faulkner County, Arkansas. It appeared on the headlines when it experienced an oil spill and a violent tornado. The city has since fully recovered and is now a hive of activity and a great place to live and work. If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Mayflower, do it with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the biggest and most reliable shipping companies in America. We have set up a wide shipping network that includes all the 50 states in America and numerous other cities across the globe.
Areas we ship to or from Mayflower
At A-1 Auto Transport, we carry out research on the most efficient routes to ship our customers’ vehicles. Some of the routes that we often use when shipping cars to or from Mayflower include interstate 40, U.S. Highway 65, and Arkansas Highway 89. We have also started shipping to the cities and town around Mayflower which include Maumelle, Conway, Sherwood, North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Cabot, Bryant, Benton, Searcy, Russellville, Malvern, Hot Springs, Pine Bluff, and Stuttgart.
We take great interest in customer satisfaction. That is why we have made the effort to come up with a comprehensive list of services that serve the diverse customer base we have. Some of our most popular services include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. Customers do not need to deliver their vehicles to terminals or ports under this service. Your vehicle is picked up straight from your doorstep. The main advantage of this service, apart from the convenience, is that you get to interact with the person who will handle your vehicle or items. You can give him/her additional instructions and you will get first-hand experience of how your vehicle will be handled.
- Terminal to terminal transport. Unlike the door to door transport, the customer has to deliver his or her own car to the agreed terminal/depot and also pick it up at the destination terminal. Although the service is cheaper, it is not convenient for people shipping vehicles that are inoperable.
- Military POV transport
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Freight shipping
- Air-ride suspension shipping
- Interstate car towing
- International moving
Vehicles we ship
- Pickup trucks, garbage trucks, semis etc
- Excavators, combine harvesters, snow shoveling trucks, graders, and other service delivery vehicles.
- Golf carts
- Non-operational vehicles
- Salvaged vehicles
- Classics and antiques
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
This process involves a series of steps such as:
- Ensuring that your vehicle has only about a quarter-tank full of gas.
- Your vehicle is clean both inside and out to enable you identify and take photographs of any damages.
- Removing all your personal belongings from the vehicle for legal and insurance purposes.
- Servicing your vehicle.
- Ensuring that all the tires are properly inflated, the battery is fully charged, and the vehicle is functioning optimally.
- Making extra copies of your car keys.
- Removing all parking passes and toll tags.
Problems encountered during the shipping process
There are certain problems that may delay or complicate your shipping process. Here are a few of the common ones that we can help you prevent:
- Incorrect address. With a desk full of paperwork to contend with, you might end up misspelling of omitting a critical piece of your new address. This might cause delays and even wrong location deliveries.
- Late deliveries. There are very many reasons that are out of the auto shipper’s control that might cause your shipment to be late. Harsh weather, tire bursts, and accidents are just a few. Sometimes if the vehicles are being transported together in a carrier, a late delivery by a client will negatively affect the delivery schedules of all the other vehicles.
- Travel specific restrictions. Some auto shippers have strict restrictions on how high or low your vehicle must be. Some also restrict the dimensions of your vehicle or item. It is advisable for you to first check with your shipper before hiring a service.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Our staff is well-trained and equipped. We take great care of your car and give full value replacement insurance on all orders. When you ship with us, you are guaranteed safe and on-time delivery.
If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Mayflower, feel free to call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any information that you may require.