Safe And Reliable Matanuska-Susitna Borough Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Every car shipping company gets into business with a goal of providing the best car hauling services to the population at large. Sadly, a number of them are all ‘lip service’ firms. A-1 Auto Transport is different from the rest. We have strategies that work; strategies that provide car shipping services with value. Over the years, we have strived not only to offer our services to all 50 states of America, but to also offer a county-level focused hands-on approach to every service in each state. Our car shipping services in Alaska remain true to our goal. We offer our Alaska clientele a borough and census area-focused service that is incomparable. Matanuska-Susitna Borough is among the 21 organized boroughs that enjoy such services in Alaska.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Matanuska-Susitna Borough to Fairbanks||$248||248 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Matanuska-Susitna Borough to San Francisco||$1245||3113 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Matanuska-Susitna Borough to Chicago||$1446||3615 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Phoenix to Matanuska-Susitna Borough||$1462||3656 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Dallas to Matanuska-Susitna Borough||$1573||3933 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Matanuska-Susitna Borough||$1728||4321 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Matanuska-Susitna Borough to Miami||$1998||4997 miles||7 - 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Matanuska-Susitna Borough
Shipping cars to or from Matanuska-Susitna Borough is a walk in the park for us. Why? We have years of experience in offering Matanuska Susitna-focused auto transport services. Our level of familiarity with the region is dependable. If you’re in Wasilla, Palmer, Big Lake, Skwentna, Talkeetna, Trapper Creek or Houston regions of Matanuska-Susitna, we are able to comfortably serve you. We understand those neighborhoods like the back of our hands, down to the street level.
Our borough – focused services are not limited to the geographical boundaries that map out the region. We also include adjacent borough and census areas while shipping cars to or from Matanuska-Susitna Borough. Clients residing or shipping vehicles between Matanuska-Susitna Borough and Denali Borough, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Municipality of Anchorage, Kenai Peninsula Borough, Bethel Census Area, as well as the Yukon-Koyukuk Census area are well catered for.
Services we offer our Matanuska-Susitna Borough clientele
- Open and closed carriers: Open carriers are our most common, and by far the most budget-friendly, car hauling services. This is because the carriers can accommodate several vehicles at one go thus providing a cost-sharing advantage. For high-end vehicles and sports cars, enclosed carriers are the best thanks to the extra security they provide.
- Door to door and terminal services: We are well resourced to offer car shipping services from and to the very footsteps of your address, hassle-free, under our door to door service. We also have a number of car depots in the region that act as convenient terminals for car drop off and pickup.
- Salvaged and non-operable car shipping: We don’t shy away from shipping cars involved in accidents so bad that they are rendered immobile. We have the licensing and experience as well as resources to handle these without exacerbating the damage.
Should you require auto transport services, consider A-1 Auto Transport Inc. for shipping cars to or from Matanuska-Susitna Borough. We are an FMCSA certified firm with two decades of experience in the business. Contact us today for the best services in the region.
Zip Codes included in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Zip Code 99623, 99629 – Wasilla
- Zip Code 99645 – Palmer
- Zip Code 99652 – Big Lake
- Zip Code 99667 – Skwentna
- Zip Code 99674 – Talkeetna
- Zip Code 99676 – Trapper Creek
- Zip Code 99688 – Willow
- Zip Code 99694 – Houston
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.