Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Marvell , Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Marvell Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Marvell is a city located in the Northwestern side of Phillips County, Arkansas. If you are looking for an auto shipping company to assist you in shipping cars to or from Marvell, look no further. A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. Our customers have relied upon us to provide them with detailed, well-thought-out and efficient shipping services for over a quarter of a century and we haven’t let them down. We have stepped up to fill in the gap between sellers and buyers. Our company is able to ship your items from any of the 50 states in America and even overseas. Our deliveries are fast, efficient, and on-time.
Areas we ship to or from Marvell
Our fleet of state-of-the-art and well-maintained carriers are able to traverse to any part of the 1.6 square miles that make up the city. We have a wide shipping network that comprises of the most efficient and reliable routes that enable us to deliver on-time, every time we are shipping cars to or from Marvell. We also serve areas that are adjacent to Marvell which include West Helena, Forrest City, Stuttgart, West Memphis, Marion, Pine Bluff, Searcy, Cabot, and Jacksonville in Arkansas, Clarksdale, Horn Lake, Southaven, Cleveland, Olive Branch in Mississippi, and Memphis in Tennessee.
For an extensive and comprehensive portfolio of reliable shipping services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport’s catalog. Here are a few services that we provide:
- Freight shipping. Besides cars, we also ship numerous other items to any part of the country and internationally. Freight shipping caters for any items that are not covered in our normal shipping services. There are no limitations to the size or weight of items that we can ship under this service. We frequently ship mining and construction equipment, industrial boilers, engines, farm produce that require refrigeration, warehousing and storage services and so much more.
- Shipping for auto dealers. Dealers normally require large shipments of vehicles at periodic intervals in order to keep healthy inventory levels. Since they ship many vehicles at a go, they are eligible for huge discounts which they can later pass on to their customers, improving the number of sales.
- Open-air transport. This service is quite straightforward. Your vehicle is loaded and secured on the back of an open-sided flatbed or carrier and shipped to its destination. It is less costly but your car is exposed to the danger of debris damage, adverse weather, and prying eyes.
- Enclosed/ covered. Just as the name suggests, the vehicle is placed in a container that covers it completely. The container may be made out of soft-sided material such as vinyl or hard sided walls made of metal depending on the customer’s preference and budget. Your vehicle is fully protected from direct sunlight, adverse weather and debris damage. At a day and age where auto theft is on the rise, enclosed shipping offers a solution to the problem. Some of the vehicles that are frequently shipped using this service include high-end luxury vehicles, sports cars, and classics and antiques.
The varieties of vehicles that we ship
- Classic and antique cars. Shipping classic and antiques requires the patience and skill of a seasoned auto shipper because most of these cars are rare, expensive and their spare parts are difficult to find. Some of the services we offer or classics shipping clients include enclosed shipping for additional security, air-cushioned suspension for a smooth ride and door to door service for greater convenience.
- Golf cart
- All-terrain vehicles such as quad bikes, go-carts etc.
- Luxury vehicles
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
The process of shipping begins way before your vehicle is picked up by the auto shipper. There are a series of activities that you need to perform on your vehicle to ensure that it doesn’t experience delays along the way. Here are some of them:
- Clean your vehicle and take pictures of any damages it may have.
- Remove all parking passes and toll tags.
- Take out all your personal belongings and any customized installations that can be easily removed to prevent damage or theft.
- Make copies of your keys.
- Service your vehicle.
- Disable the alarm system.
Shipping with the best
When you ship with us you increase your chances of having a safe and on-time delivery. Our years of experience make us the most qualified candidate to serve you. Ship with us and experience the difference.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Marvell, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any additional details or questions that you may have.