Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Marshall, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Marshall Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located at the base of the spectacular Ozark Mountains, the city of Marshall serves as the county seat to Searcy County, Arkansas. Before the American Civil War, the town was referred to as Burrowsville. It is located close to the Buffalo National River, Ozark National Forest, Leslie and the Tyler Bend Visitor’s Center which offer recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, camping, canoeing, fishing, horseback riding, and hunting. Other amenities that can be found in Marshall include camping cabins, RV parks, well-maintained lodges, and hotels. You can see elk grazing in their natural habitat in the outskirts of the town. If you are interested in visiting the area and would like to do it in your own vehicle, get in touch with us and we will ship your vehicle and any other items that you may have. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest and most trusted shippers in the United States. We have been shipping cars to or from Marshall and the rest of the world for over two decades. Our services are top-notch and also affordable.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Marshall to Little Rock||$97||97 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Chicago to Marshall||$465||621 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Marshall to Charlotte||$615||821 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Marshall||$638||1064 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Marshall to Pierre||$648||865 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Marshall||$688||918 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Marshall to Las Vegas||$868||1448 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Marshall||$995||1659 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Marshall
The city is well-developed and has an extensive transport system which boasts of an airport with a 4000-ft runway. Some of the most frequent routes we use when we are shipping cars to or from Marshall include U.S. Highway 65, Arkansas Highway 27, and AR-74. Some of the other areas around Marshall that we ship to are Mountain Home, Harrison, Batesville, Conway, Searcy, Maumelle, Cabot, Jacksonville, Sherwood, North Little Rock, Little Rock, and Springdale in Arkansas, West Plains and Ozark in Missouri.
Services we provide
Our customers are treated to a world-class and diverse shipping portfolio that includes but is not limited to the following services:
- International and domestic moving
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment hauling
- Shipping for auto dealers
- Shipping for college students and seniors
- Snowbird shipping
- Air-ride suspension
- State to state vehicle towing
- Shipping for the military personnel
Vehicles we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport we offer our clients one of the most exclusive vehicle shipping services at amazingly affordable rates. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Motorcycles. We have shipped various shapes and sizes of motorcycle both locally and internationally. The most notable motorcycle consignment we have shipped was the Harley Davidson. We provide crating services for motorcycles in order to keep them safe during the shipping process.
- Our truck shipping services are one of the best in the country. We are bonded and insured to ship trucks to all the 50 states in America and internationally. The most common trucks that we have shipped include classic and vintage trucks, dump trucks, firefighting trucks, pickup trucks and many others.
- RVs and Motorhomes. A-1 Auto Transport has been hauling RVs for dealers, vacationers, and campers for over 25 years. We have recently purchased state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to cater for various shapes and sizes that the RVs and motorhomes come in.
- ATV shipping and transport. Shipping an ATV with us is quite affordable. Most people prefer loading their ATVs on the back of their vehicles and driving them off. If your ATV doesn’t fully fit in the back of your truck with the tailgate fully closed, you should consider hiring a professional shipping service.
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
Here are a few things that you need to do to ensure that your vehicle is ready for the shipping process:
- Clear your car of any personal items. Also, remove any installations that are loose or aren’t stock to the vehicle. This prevents them from being damaged or stolen.
- Clean your vehicle to reveal any cosmetic damages on it. Take pictures of the damages to serve as evidence should anything happen to your vehicle and you want to seek for compensation.
- Take your car to a qualified mechanic for servicing. Make sure it is in mint working condition and if anything doesn’t work, notify the auto shipper in advance.
- Do not leave too much fuel in your car. A ¼ tank should suffice.
- Deactivate any toll tags and parking passes.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping with us has its perks. You get an experienced auto shipper that has world-class infrastructure and industry knowledge. You are guaranteed your vehicle’s safety and on-time delivery.
Get in touch with us
If you require additional information on shipping cars to or from Marshall, contact us via 1-800-452-2880.