How To Ship Your Marmon
Hitting the open road with that new classic Marmon is unthinkable. In fact, many classic cars are never in a condition to be driven long distance anyway. To get the car safely home, you will need the services of a reliable auto transport company.
For the best auto shipping experience, look no further than what our company has to offer. Here are some of the reasons why you should trust us with your shipments;
We are one of the most experienced companies in the market, with staff who have handled thousands of shipments across the country over the years. Even then, we still treat every order and vehicle with the respect and level of detail it deserves. We believe apart from having their vehicle shipped safely home, every individual has their own unique needs. It is in meeting these needs that our company stands out from the competition. Our biggest priorities are excellent service delivery and customer service.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We have offer both domestic and overseas car transport options. For international shipments, the options are between freight and air transport. If the vehicle is to be shipped via sea freight, then there are two options. It can either be shipped in a container or driven into the ship and secured below deck. Securing the vehicle below deck is cheaper but the car runs risks or damage from humidity or accidents with other cars if/when they shift.
Air transport is much faster but that much more expensive. It is, however, an exclusive way of shipping, with minimal risk.For domestic shipments, options range from road, rail and air transportation. Road auto transport is the most common, with many vehicles transported in open carriers. Many open carriers have more than one level and can carry up to 8 vehicles at a time. It is the shipping method preferred by many dealerships. On the other hand, enclosed shipping often involves just the one vehicle, completely covered and protected from the elements.
Other options available door to door and terminal based delivery. One can have their car picked up and delivered to them on a door to door basis or terminal basis. Door to door is definitely more convenient, and there is no need to drive the car to the company terminal and pick it up again. However, sometimes logistics might force one into either option. For instance, if the vehicle is not in drivable condition, then the only option is a door to door delivery. On the other hand, if the access roads to one’s home cannot allow a large carrier to pick up or drop the car, then the only option would be to deliver it.
Our shipments vary in prices and time depending on the distance between pickup and destination. Here are some of our average shipment durations;
- 2500-3000 miles takes between 6 and 7 days
- 200-2500 miles takes 5 or 6 days
- 1500-2000 miles takes 4 to 5 days
- 1000-1500 miles takes between 3 and 4 days
- 500-1000 miles takes 2 to 3 days
- 100-500 miles takes between 1 and 2 days
Throughout the journey, we maintain constant communication with our clients, giving timely answers and updates on the state and progress of their shipments.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory