Safe And Reliable Marion County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Marion County is the official home of the popular Marion berry. The county has massive investments in agriculture and food processing. It is without a doubt the biggest agricultural producer in Oregon. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest car shippers countrywide. We are the most reliable service for anyone who is planning on shipping cars to or from Marion County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Marion County to San Jose||$479||639 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Marion County||$700||934 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Marion County to New Orleans||$1015||2539 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Little Rock to Marion County||$1100||2201 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Marion County to Washington, D.C.||$1123||2809 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Houston to Marion County||$1135||2270 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Marion County to Raleigh||$1146||2867 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Boston to Marion County||$1236||3092 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Get to enjoy more shipping options
You can choose covered or uncovered transportation. Uncovered or open-air option offers the cheapest form of car transportation. We have open trailers that can transport up to a dozen cars in a single trip. That makes it very affordable even for car dealerships. We may meet bad weather along the way. This poses a risk of cosmetic damage to high-value cars. Dust and roadside debris are also a major concern when shipping such cars. You can protect your car using enclosed transportation. Our enclosed trailers use the latest equipment, giving your car the safest handling available.
Enjoy convenient deliveries when shipping cars to or from Marion County. You can pay for door-to-door delivery. To get the best out of this service, confirm whether the delivery truck can gain access to the street leading to your home. You may happen to live close to a shipping terminal around Oregon. If you do, then you can make more savings by opting for terminal shipping. Just deliver your car to the terminal or collect it from one upon delivery. We will give you the best service for international shipping at affordable rates. We use these methods in international shipping:
- Roll-on/roll-off (RORO): We drive your vehicle into the ship and out upon delivery. You will make massive savings if you choose to ship on a multi-car carrier ship.
- Containerized shipping: You can choose to keep your car inside a shipping container during transportation. It is ideal when you want to include your personal items as part of the shipment. You may also choose this to give extra protection to your car.
- Lift-on/lift-off: Instead of driving your vehicle into and off the ship, we use a crane to do this.
- Air or sea freight: Shipping your car by air is quite expensive. However, it’s fast and we recommend it for high-value cars. The most common and cheapest option is transportation by sea.
Prepare your car for shipping
- Remove personal items from your car. You don’t get insurance coverage for these. The US Department of Transportation restricts us from carrying your personal items in the car.
- Wash your car. This makes it easy to check for minor cosmetic details like dents.
- Empty your gas tank. This makes your car weigh less and reduces the risk of spillage. Your bill on shipping cars to or from Marion County stays down when your car weighs less.
- Take your car for maintenance and servicing. You should have your car in good running condition unless you are shipping a non-op.
Get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Marion County
- 97002- Aurora
- 97020- Donald
- 97026- Gervais
- 97032- Hubbard
- 97071- Woodburn
- 97137- Saint Paul
- 97301- Salem
- 97302- Salem
- 97303- Salem
- 97305- Salem
- 97306- Salem
- 97307- Keizer
- 97308- Salem
- 97309- Salem
- 97310- Salem
- 97311- Salem
- 97312- Salem
- 97313- Salem
- 97314- Salem
- 97317- Salem
- 97325- Aumsville
- 97342- Detroit
- 97346- Gates
- 97350- Idanha
- 97352- Jefferson
- 97362- Mount Angel
- 97373- Saint Benedict
- 97375- Scotts Mills
- 97381- Silverton
- 97383- Stayton
- 97384- Mehama
- 97385- Sublimity
- 97392- Turner
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.