Safe And Reliable Marion County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Marion County is located in the southern region of the state of Illinois. It is part of the Centralia Micropolitan area. Locations in the county, such as Salem, Centralia, Wamac, and Junction City are major destinations for car transport companies. As a top Illinois auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport actively provides the services of shipping cars to or from Marion County.
Read on to find out more about our services and why we are the best.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Marion County to Chicago||$246||246 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Marion County to Detroit||$465||465 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Marion County to New Orleans||$514||686 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Marion County||$666||888 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Marion County||$705||1175 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vagas to Marion County||$1011||1686 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Marion County to San Jose||$1086||2172 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Marion County to Seattle||$1086||2173 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car transportation services in Marion County
We offer a variety of car transportation services. With the options outlined below, you get to choose services that match your budget and your specific needs.
- Enclosed and open transport: Open car transport is a common This method is cheap as the trailer can carry up to 12 vehicles. The enclosed trucks protect your vehicle from road debris and harsh weather. Whichever method you choose, we will safely deliver your car to their destination.
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping: These are the two methods of pickup and delivery available. With the door-to-door service, we ship cars to and from all locations within Tuolumne County. The terminal shipping involves you picking or dropping your car off to any of our shipping terminals. This method of shipping is cheaper.
- Expedited shipping: This is a good choice if you need your car shipped ASAP. We will dispatch a transport truck to your location within 48 hours. Immediately your car is loaded it is headed to its destination.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Marion County
With us, car shipping is highly affordable. Visit this page to see what our previous customers paid for different auto shipping jobs. But, to know the exact amount you will pay to ship your car, request a free quote from us. It is free and non-obligatory.
Why we are the best
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the best car shipping companies servicing Marion County for the following reasons:
- Experience: With more than two decades of experience in the auto transport industry, you can be sure that, we not only have the expertise, but also the resources needed to successfully ship cars.
- Fast car shipping: We only give pickup and delivery timelines we can manage. The car shipping process takes anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks depending on the shipping distance and our schedule.
- Safe car shipping: We treat your car with so much care as if it were our own. Our experienced drivers are trained on how to safely load and unload vehicles in the carrier. In our terminals, we have state-of-the-art loading and unloading equipment. As we are insured; you will be fully compensated should your car get damaged during transit.
Request a quote now
The top qualities of a good auto shipper are experience, resourcefulness, timely delivery, professionalism, safe auto shipping, and good customer service. A-1 Auto Transport has all these qualities. And, we are better than our competition because we provide our services at affordable rates. Therefore, we are your best option when shipping cars to or from Marion County. Request a quote now to book our services. For more information, call us on the number at the top of this page.
Zip codes included in Marion County
- 62801 Centralia
- 62807 Alma
- 62849 Iuka
- 62853 Kell
- 62854 Kinmundy
- 62870 Odin
- 62875 Patoka
- 62881 Salem
- 62882 Sandoval
- 62892 Vernon
- 62893 Walnut Hill
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com