Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Manitowoc County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Manitowoc County was formed even before Wisconsin achieved statehood. It has thriving cities and towns in addition to serene rural communities. You can find hundreds of recreational facilities and thousands of work opportunities. A good road network makes driving more enjoyable within the county. The I-43, US 10, and US 151 are the most common routes used for shipping cars to or from Manitowoc County. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the most reliable vehicle transporters in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cleveland to Manitowoc County||$14||14 miles||1-2 days|
|Manitowoc County to New York||$465||465 miles||2-4 days|
|Manitowoc County to Kansas City||$468||624 miles||3-5 days|
|Manitowoc County to Memphis||$525||700 miles||3-5 days|
|Manitowoc County to Washington D.C.||$653||870 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Manitowoc County||$696||928 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Manitowoc County||$812||1354 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Manitowoc County||$1113||2226 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Reliable car transport in Manitowoc County
- We use enclosed trailers to transport high-end luxury vehicles and restoration projects. We have some of the best trailers in the industry for this job. They use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload cars with low ground clearance. We always use non-scratch straps to secure the cars inside the truck. The trucks use an air-compressed suspension system to make sure that the cars have a smooth driving experience at all times.
- Our open trailers can carry between 8-12 cars in a single trip across the state. They give us more control over the cost and in turn, we reward our customers with lower rates. It takes little time to schedule for open-air transportation. You can choose this option if you want a quick and low-cost transport solution when shipping cars to or from Manitowoc County.
- You will save money when you choose terminal shipping. You will send the car to an appointed transportation depot. We will deliver to a depot in the destination for collection.
- Sometimes your time is worth a lot more than what you save from terminal shipping. Anytime that you face this situation, you can opt for door-to-door delivery. We will take care of all the errands. You only have to hand over your keys and wait for delivery at your residence.
Factors that affect car transport pricing
- The make and model of the car: It will affect the insurance cost, handling specifications, transport modes, and operating instructions. High-value brands usually attract higher rates.
- The size and weight of the car: The FMCSAplaces weight restrictions on different of transport trucks. Flouting the regulations attracts penalties and license revocation. Having heavier vehicles means that we will have to transport fewer cars on a trip. The same goes for large-sized vehicles. We can only transport a few of them in one trip.
- The traveling distance: Shipping cars to or from Manitowoc County will attract higher rates if the cars have to travel a long distance.
- The transportation routes: You might get different rates for the same number of miles covered. Most transport companies have different pricing systems for rural and urban destinations. Urban areas usually have a lower price range compared to the rural areas.
Ask if you can get special discounts and offers from the transport company. Most of them usually offer special rates for members of the military and newbie shippers. You might also get seasonal discounts, repeat customer discounts, and bulk shipping discounts.
We have free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Manitowoc County
- 53015- Cleveland
- 53042- Kiel
- 53063- Newton
- 54207- Collins
- 54214- Francis Creek
- 54215- Kellnersville
- 54220- Manitowoc
- 54221- Manitowoc
- 54227- Maribel
- 54228- Mishicot
- 54230- Reedsville
- 54232- Saint Nazianz
- 54240- Tisch Mills
- 54241- Two Rivers
- 54245- Valders
- 54247- Whitelaw