How To Ship Your Manic.
After buying that Manic, what then follows, obviously, is the decision on how to get it home. Obviously, only a reliable car transport company can transport it home safely and at an affordable rate. Our company is committed to providing you with a range of reliable car transport services customized to suit your budget and preferences.
When you make us your automobile shipping partner, you can rest assured knowing that you would get the best possible prices and you don’t have to wonder “how much does it cost?” we will always be on hand to provide a comprehensive quote to the customer, inclusive of all charges and without any hidden costs. Here are some of the automobile shipping services we offer.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our company considers flexibility in terms of pickup and delivery one of the absolute necessities for any car transport process to be considered successful. What this means for us is that we make sure we arrange the car shipping procedure beforehand with the client such that the process happens at their convenience. We also offer our customers a choice between the following two types of pickup and delivery options;
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
Domestic and overseas shipping.
We ship to both local and international destinations
- International shipping: given the number of processes involved and the average time was taken, shipping to or from an overseas location might seem tedious. However, with our company involved, customers get customs clearance filings, container packing, vehicle storage and cross border shipping services taken care of by us.
- Domestic shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across the country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
Safety and protection guarantee.
One of the biggest fears people have is that their vehicles will not be delivered to them in good shape. A vehicle is too much of an investment to handle carelessly. At our company, we make sure the vehicle is given as much care as it deserves. We have the latest technology and techniques, and make sure our staff follow the highest standards in safety and vehicle care. In case any damage occurs, we cover the full cost of the repairs.
We also offer our customers the choice between the following carrier options
- Enclosed: Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
- Open: Our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory