Safe And Reliable Luverne Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Luverne, self-dubbed ‘The Friendliest City in the South’ is one of Alabama’s quiet suburbs in Crenshaw County. The neighborhoods are made up of close knit communities that are all about the small-town life. The streets of Luverne are like any other small town’s; interspersed with diners, retail stalls, local pubs, gyms, day cares etc. A farmer’s market graces the townscape, giving you that serene slow-paced lifestyle that attracts the simple folk of Alabama. A-1 Auto transport has been the trusted carrier firm, serving the residents of Luverne for the last two decades. Our methods and affordability are the reason behind our status as the best for shipping cars to or from Luverne.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Luverne to Miami||$494||658 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Luverne||$605||806 miles||3-5 days|
|Luverne to Kansas City||$663||884 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Luverne||$881||1469 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Luverne||$1050||2099 miles||6-8 days|
|Luverne to Portland||$1072||2681 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Luverne
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate as a carrier firm. Carrier firms have a couple of advantages over brokerage firms, among them being the capacity to offer a more hands on service. Carrier firms are tasked with picking and dropping cars off to different destinations. We interact with clients from their homes, business addresses, the mechanic’s, a seaport, auto shop and various terminals. Years of such service to our clientele in Luverne have seen us gain familiarity with the city profile.
We understand the roads leading to specific communities better than any other firm. This proves advantageous as we can easily make deliveries to any address when shipping cars to or from Luverne. We also stretch our reach to the neighboring communities including the towns of Brantley, Dozier, Rutledge, Petrey and Glenwood.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door service:This is a delivery system that works the same way as dialing for a pizza. With just a simple phone call, we can deliver any type of car to your front porch. All we require is the car’s location and the destination to ship it to. We take the initiative of picking the car up from its location, no matter how far from Luverne that might be. For instance, should you be importing a car, we can take care of the car’s transportation from the seaport to your home. Door to door service eliminates the need for making unnecessary trips to a transport depot. It also saves you from the hassle of coordinating between two carrier firms as one driver is tasked with overseeing the entire transportation, no matter the distance.
- Terminal delivery: At times, door to door service may inconvenience your plans. We offer you the choice of having the car delivered to a terminal near you. We utilize the various car depots, storage facilities and parking lots spread across Luverne. Terminal delivery however, attracts parking fees. We advise clients to find out the exact figure charged for purposes of budgeting.
- Interstate car shipping: We are experts in long distance shipping, performing both interstate and coast to coast shipping. We are well versed with the road network serving Luverne. Through efficient route mapping, we can identify the shortest routes to use when shipping cars between Luverne and any other location across the US. The shortest routes translate to lower fuel consumption and in turn, the lowest prices possible.
Types of autos we ship
Our service mix is tailored to specific vehicle profiles. Clients get to enjoy car shipping services specially tailored for sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, vans, ATVs, RVs, inoperable cars, salvaged vehicles, electronic cars, heavy equipment and trucks of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
You can read the full guide on how to get any car ready for shipping here. The following is a summary of it:
- Thoroughly clean the car.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no leaks present and all fluids are at their proper levels.
- Remove all personal items from the car to avoid loss.
- Drain the gas tank and leave about a quarter-full.
- Locate your spare car keys or have a copy made in case you don’t have one.
- Confirm the contact information you gave the car shippers.
Why opt for our services
A-1 Auto Transport is a well-established carrier firm that ships cars across all 50 states. You are guaranteed car deliveries to and from any location in mainland US. We even have the capacity to perform international car shipping through various seaports on the coast of America.
We offer free quoting services
A-1 Auto Transport provides free quoting services to aid in budgeting. With just a few steps, you could find out how much it would cost when shipping cars to or from Luverne.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.