Safe And Reliable Lucas County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lucas County is a beautiful region north of the state of Ohio. It shares a border with the Canadian province of Ontario on the northeastern part. It has five major cities with the other parts remaining mainly rural. Many forests, prairies and wetlands mark the beauty of this county. Shipping cars to or from Lucas County with A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you more safety and reliability.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lucas County to Cleveland||$109||109 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Lucas County to New York||$417||556 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lucas County to Memphis||$519||692 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Lucas County||$540||721 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Lucas County||$560||747 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Lucas County||$681||1136 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lucas County to Miami Beach||$801||1335 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lucas County to Portland||$1178||2357 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transportation: We have transport services to suit every kind of car and fit every budget. You might have worries about the safety of your drag racing cars, luxury cars and high-value classics. We have highly secure enclosed carriers to help with the shipping. The carriers can easily handle cars with low ground clearance as well. We have many open trailers crossing all the major routes regularly. When you’re shipping cars to or from Lucas County on a tight budget, this is the right service. We also have trailers that can accommodate heavy trucks, buses and machinery.
Efficient deliveries: We have several shipping terminals spread out across Ohio. It gets cheaper when you choose to drive your car to or from a shipping terminal. Sometimes you don’t have enough time for such tasks as moving around to drop or pick up your car. For this reason, we have convenient door-to-door delivery services just for you. Simply pay for the service, send us to collect your car and we will deliver it to your doorstep. International shipping: You can talk to us for affordable and dependable solutions when shipping overseas. We have great rates for international RORO, container shipping, air freight or sea freight.
Important planning tips
This information will come in handy for all who are shipping cars to or from Lucas County. You’ll find it useful whether you’re just moving in or you’re buying a new car.
- Plan ahead and take enough time to learn about the county. The county website has a lot of useful government resources. These will also help you with the directions, attractions and other important information.
- Check the state DMV website from this list for information about driving and owning a car in Ohio.
- Make sure that the shipper has the right addresses by calling to confirm this. Get the driver’s number from the company. The driver should call you within 48 hours of delivery. Make sure that you‘re available at that time.
- Give your car a good clean before pick-up and empty it of all personal items and valuables. The transporter should inspect your car on pick up. You will sign an inspection report and keep a copy for yourself.
- Remember to get there early when dropping or picking your car. If you can’t make it yourself, have somebody that you trust to handover or receive your car.
- If you’re shipping a non-operable car, tell the transporter in advance. These cars need special equipment to load onto the transport trucks. You should otherwise have your car in good running condition before shipping.
Get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Lucas County
- 43434- Harbor View
- 43504- Berkey
- 43528- Holland
- 43537- Maumee
- 43542- Monclova
- 43547- Neapolis
- 43560- Sylvania
- 43566- Waterville
- 43571- Whitehouse
- 43601- Toledo
- 43603- Toledo
- 43604- Toledo
- 43605- Toledo
- 43606- Toledo
- 43607- Toledo
- 43608- Toledo
- 43609- Toledo
- 43610- Toledo
- 43611- Toledo
- 43612- Toledo
- 43613- Toledo
- 43614- Toledo
- 43615- Toledo
- 43616- Toledo
- 43617- Toledo
- 43620- Toledo
- 43623- Toledo
- 43635- Toledo
- 43652- Toledo
- 43656- Toledo
- 43657- Toledo
- 43659- Toledo
- 43660- Toledo
- 43661- Toledo
- 43666- Toledo
- 43667- Toledo
- 43681- Toledo
- 43682- Toledo
- 43697- Toledo
- 43699- Toledo
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.