Lowell, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Lowell is situated just inside the Ozarks in Arkansas and was the first populated settlement in the state in the 1840’s. The trucking company J.B Hunt is headquartered in Lowell which means that local residents can often find quick transport solutions for auto transport and other freight. Lowell is a part of the Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers metro area with a total area population of nearly 400,000 people. Lowell is a great location for deer hunting as well as squirrel and rabbit hunting and other woodland excursions including camping and hiking.
You can learn more about Lowell by checking the official city website. The site has local news and information on housing, utilities, recreation and events, government agencies and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lowell to Little Rock||$205||205 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oklahoma City to Lowell||$217||217 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lowell to Memphis||$332||332 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Lowell||$438||585 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lowell to Denver||$576||769 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Raleigh to Lowell||$648||1081 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lowell to Washington, D.C.||$682||1137 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Lowell||$705||1176 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Shipping Tips
Keep the following tips in mind when you are booking auto transport:
- When you get a quote for auto transport, ask the agent if the quote is all-inclusive. You will want to ensure that it is so the company will not add extra charges at a later date.
- Have the vehicle cleaned inside and out and take all of your personal items out before the driver picks it up.
- Disable the vehicle alarm.
- Lower the fuel to no higher than a half tank only.
- Get proof of insurance before you hire the company. Making sure the company has valid insurance is very important for the overall safety of your vehicle.
- Speak to your private insurance company to make sure your personal auto policy will also cover the vehicle during transport. If your personal insurance does not cover auto transport you may want to add the extra coverage.
- Take photos of the car and be sure to take notes detailing the condition of the car before it leaves.
- Be physically present when the car is picked up so you can make sure the inspection report is filled out accurately.
- Exchange contact info with the driver and be sure to get an after-hours number from the agent so you can reach them on weekends and after normal business hours.
Lowell Auto Transport Index
J.B Hunt Transport
J.B Hunt offers secure shipping options for motor vehicle owners as well as small and large businesses, construction companies, grocers, and others. They have a large assortment of trucks, trailers and loading equipment and can deliver to all states in the continental United States. They are a well-known transporter that has been in business for more than twenty years and they are licensed and registered with the FMCSA and the US DOT. All transport with J.B Hunt is licensed and insured.
615 JB Hunt Corporate Drive, Lowell, Arkansas 72745
Lowell includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org